Best phone sales script in the world

Can you still use a dialer to make calls without it being illegal?

How you dial the phone has nothing to do with it being legal. You cannot call people on the do not call list without them submitting a lead, you can call small business all day because there is no such thing as a small business do not call list, and you can dialer call scrubbed lists all day.

From my understanding your abandonment rate doesn't even matter on opt-in lists, like leads.

I was referring to using a dialer to call small businesses. Thanks for the input. Are there any recommendations for a company to use that could provide the dialer and the list at a reasonable cost. I am a newbie and this info would help me tremendously.

Join the IHIAA, talk to John, look into mojo for the dialer and datadepot for list data.

I was referring to using a dialer to call small businesses. Thanks for the input. Are there any recommendations for a company to use that could provide the dialer and the list at a reasonable cost. I am a newbie and this info would help me tremendously.

another alternative dailer callfire.com, you can pay by the hour with the cloud call center service..

Yeah callfire is pretty decent if you aren't going to be logging like 3-4 hours a day. I used it when I first started using a dialer. It's cool because you don't have to commit to a lot of use, however the voice quality is sort of trash.

Yeah callfire is pretty decent if you aren't going to be logging like 3-4 hours a day. I used it when I first started using a dialer. It's cool because you don't have to commit to a lot of use, however the voice quality is sort of trash.

Our agency gets at least 5 dialer calls per day. They are easy to spot and we hang up within the first few words. They may have worked when they first started but they have been so over used that they are ineffective. You might try them in a third world country for more success...

I'm new here but I feel this needs to be said....
No one is going to provide their best script. Just like asking which company provides the best leads. No one is going to tell that. Like Coke is going to tell pepsi what works best for them.

Thats the Spirit!

Actually, this forum is a wealth of knowledge. You are right when you say that people will not come out and tell you exactly what they are doing (without working for or with them), but you can read enough on here from so many people that you can build your own practice and get your questions answered.

Good luck!

Back