Bravura Leads

Have anyone ever heard of Bravura leads they do pre-set appointments?

I have never heard of them. When you say "pre-set" appointments do you mean that they actually have set up an appointment for you before you call the prospect?

yes! they call people say for instance FE they call ages 50-85 some like randomly and explain/ask the question and verify their info..they will leave them your name and tell them you are going to call them in a couple of days.

yes! they call people say for instance FE they call ages 50-85 some like randomly and explain/ask the question and verify their info..they will leave them your name and tell them you are going to call them in a couple of days.

We do something like that with health insurance and we refer to them as phone verified. They are basically intended to be a live transfer but when an agent doesnt pick up it then turns into what you described.

Have anyone ever heard of Bravura leads they do pre-set appointments?

I've never personally heard of them, but in my opinion it's always best to hire your own telemarketer and generate your own leads. Its more cost effective and you control the quality.

If you need help setting up I'll point you in the right direction. I don't promote anything on this forum so you will get a totally unbiased view.

I would rather spend my time on this forum clarifying a term (agents refer to the same service with different terminology frequently) so I can add value if I can, vs. wasting my time trying to stir the pot like your "typical know it all" that has it ALL figured out. Yes I'm referring to you, thought I would clarify just incase you were confused.

That's fair.

I would rather spend my time on this forum clarifying a term (agents refer to the same service with different terminology frequently) so I can add value if I can, vs. wasting my time trying to stir the pot like your "typical know it all" that has it ALL figured out. Yes I'm referring to you, thought I would clarify just incase you were confused.

Makes sense to me. Just ignore the forum bully. He aint right.

Wingate, I would like information on what you described as far as having an agency basically preset appointments for you. I am in NJ, and do primarily Medicare Supps. Thanks!

Back