Brokerville

vic120

Guru
5000 Post Club
OH
anybody heard of brokerville.com got call today tried sign me up lead service sounded good but sounded too good

no......but would you settle for....

Last edited by a moderator:
When something sounds too good to be true, most of the time, you should avoid it.

Just like those ride along lead cards for about $3 each...

Sometimes you just know it is too good to be true.

yeah. it's easy to lump brokerville into the bucket with all the other non-performing lead companies. but it's actually different. they really DO put on a web-based ad campaign for you targeted to your zip codes and focusing on your types of prospects. they do take the up-front financial risk and you pay them for actual prospects. there's a link on their site to listen to phone calls they have had with agents that use their system. small cost to get them started. seems worth a try..

My FMO works a lot of lead sources and the word on the street is Prospect Match and Javelin had basically destroyed any credibility with insurance marketing and now they have a new fancy name. If you were ever ripped off by either one of these companies, they will have another chance!

Let see, vic's first post. And here comes baller, on his 1st post. Lets us all know what brokerville will do for us. MAKE US BROKER!

I just got off the phone with this bunch - After the sale pitch the guy moves to high pressure tactics. As asked simple questions like - in a city as big as Dallas you have to have clients here where can I see the Ads. was told only on there website. brokerville - you see names on the page like Raymond James and Metlife - I cannot believe they would allow there logos to be used on such a poorly designed site. To continue when I asked for referrals was to stop wasting my time you looser. at which Point I hung up. I do not have time for scammers - much less insults. Beware after short internet site search I found this site and other attesting to fact they are a scam and have changed there names to get away with continued sales practices. I also informed the BBB.. The most I can if you are a victim of this company Please file a complaint with the FTC. This site will not allow me to post the link because this is my first post. this needs to be addressed!

Back