Business Benefit Leads

Robert_Brown

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Arkansas
I sell Aflac. I was thinking of using Business Benefits Leads | AllWebLeads.com for business leads. My question is, is this a legitimate source for business leads, and does this work?

I know this may be an open ended question, just hoping for some advice.

EDIT: Cost is $16 per lead on businesses of 2-4 people. An $21 per lead on businesses of $5-9 people, etc.

Since I don't know how well this is going to work, I only want to drop $150 to start..

Last edited:
If it is affiliated with AWL as you have listed it, then no it is not a good idea/legitimate source

I sell Aflac. I was thinking of using Business Benefits Leads | AllWebLeads.com for business leads. My question is, is this a legitimate source for business leads, and does this work?

I know this may be an open ended question, just hoping for some advice.

EDIT: Cost is $16 per lead on businesses of 2-4 people. An $21 per lead on businesses of $5-9 people, etc.

Since I don't know how well this is going to work, I only want to drop $150 to start..

You should reinvent the wheel while you are at it. I never liked how it is round. Do you think you can fix that?

I don't see how that relates to my question at all. But thanks for trying to help.

Stop and think about it for a while. You have gotten great advice how to succeed with Aflac style products, but you keep refusing to listen.

You have gotten great advice how to succeed with Aflac style products, but you keep refusing to listen.

Amen brother. Prediction: he, like many others, will continue to dick around with tweaking their websites, and think about buying "leads", instead of calling prospects and trying to find a problem that their "thing" can solve.

At least he won't be the first...or the last. Another one bites the dust, and adds to the 97.3%. RIP.

First, I just wanted a good lead site for business benefits. I'm getting really tired of making threads and people just posting rude comments, and by no coincidence it's often the same people..

I've listened to everything that I've been told, and have been implementing it. Just because I'm simply trying to find every way to be successful, doesn't mean I'm not listening. Obviously some people are successful with buying leads so what's the big deal with me asking about it?

The moment I came to this forum and mentioned Aflac, I have gotten crap about it. I REALIZE that Aflac is extremely difficult, saturated, etc. But it's my decision, I'm going to make it work, and I'm not going to fail regardless of what people think. Now please no more about this...

Last edited:
What you want does not exist, but some lead vendor will be glad to take your money.

Sometimes what you need to hear is not what you want to hear.

I'm fine with hearing the truth, whether it's what I want to hear or not. What you just said was helpful.

I guess the lady that called me from allwebleads.com, while I was filling out form, was lying. I told her I was with Aflac, and needed to target business owners. She said the "business benefit leads", would be great for me...

I guess the best thing for me to do, is cold call as many business owners as I can. But I'm also thinking of just walking in a lot of places. Sometimes it's harder for people to say no when you're in front of them.

I guess the lady that called me from allwebleads.com, while I was filling out form, was lying. I told her I was with Aflac, and needed to target business owners. She said the "business benefit leads", would be great for me...
You're right. Little chance she'd tell you they wouldn't be "great" for you. Caveat emptor baby.
I guess the best thing for me to do, is cold call as many business owners as I can.
Unless you've got a large network of business owners that you know, it's really the only chance you've got.
But I'm also thinking of just walking in a lot of places. Sometimes it's harder for people to say no when you're in front of them.
Yes - but you can talk to a LOT more if you're good on the phone. Time management and efficiency are HUGE.

Back