The Business I Started Was Lead Generation for Insurance Agents

terribly sorry for your misfortune.. Take this negative and turn it around. You ran the call center.. you have the knowledge, your have the work ethic.. take everything you learned and DO IT YOURSELF! You can do it..only one person stopping you.. YOURSELF.

BTW, what kind of leads was your call center generating? I may be interested as a customer sometime.

Best Wishes

Thank you. I would have done it myself if I had the funds. I lost alot in this investment. I have been approached as a consultant but don't want to be "on the road" for a month or more at a time, I have a little girl at home. I guess I could always do a 2 month gig setting up small call centers for a group of agents, get it running smoothly and still be able to go home every other weekend. :)

Our big campaign is Auto, Home leads is the next largest campaign and I am ironing out a third campaign which should be open to all soon.

You know, after everything I have seen and been through with this company, I would like to have best wishes and positive thoughts for it. I really would. But they are gone. Mainly because of the lack of integrity once held by JCA Marketing. I developed our quality control in order to become the best cold call lead provider in the country. My partner just wanted me to sling **** at $20.00 a pop as fast as I could move them. Now it's the same garbage. After I saved the company from closing it's doors, they really don't care about what is important and necessary. I have said it before, watching that place crash and burn is like watching someone beat your child on a nanny cam. I built that place from day one, I was the only one that ran it successfully and ethically. I no longer believe that the "new owners" were also victims of fraud as originally stated. I believe they knew what they were getting into. But once they needed me they played the "not my problem" card. In a roundabout way, they are somehow legally in possession of stolen property. I guess we can wait for Karma. I wouldn't be opposed to starting from scratch and doing it the right way, just don't have the funds to do so. Good luck to you all in your endeavors. :)

Back