Calling Aged Life Leads

I'm a new agent but i have tons of sales and direct mail experience and geat in front if people.. From what I see "a" leads are to risky. If you could tell me the best "b"leada to getand where to get them I would appreciate it. Also I hate the phone but I have a great dialer. i would pay you to write a script and/or record about 25- 50 dials and email him the recording. Thanks Steve.

Why do you say A leads are risky? You mean they are expensive. Just the opposite your B's and C's are the risky one's What you end up w/buying those (after shelling out your money which ain't ez to come by for a starving agent) is a whole lot of disappointment and heartache.

Mostly disconnects most of the time and they ones you do reach don't remember returning the card (from 19 ought 6) and have taken out coverage like 5 yrs ago. You can try to get in to those on a comparison, 2nd look or I can save u etc but chances are slim to none I have found.

In short, don't waste your time or cash with B/C leads rather research out a good lead house that will allow you a low min. on some A's Gonna cost you some dough up front but after 1 or 2 good sales they'll pay for themselves and then some Or try out some Telemarketed or Aviatar leads. They tend to be fairly fresh and you can get some bang outta them

Stay away from internet leads also Larry The Lead Lizard offering them at .50 ea. Not worth the paper they are printed on in most cases. Nothing beats the freshest DM leads you can afford however-one man's opinion but I am sure others will agree also. Like mamma said You have to spend to make sometimes. Old Mamma's are outdated these days but they weren't stupid-full of a lotta good "horse sense" Good luck to you sir...

JROOT has it right. The older they are the more calls you need. If you have only, 1,000 call them all and probably 2-4 times.

I actually spoke with Jeff on his podcast about aged internet life insurance leads.

Success With Buying Life Insurance Leads with Glen Shelton – SellTermLife.com

I forgot to mention our statistics on the podcast but it takes us between 100 - 150+ aged internet leads to generate a lead where someone is still interested in talking with an agent.

That data sounds absolutely "Spot On.." and agrees w/my experience w/them 100% Only type leads I will not mess with. Among other things The data I have found is captured in unscrupulous manners. Personal info and peoples url's are mined and basically hijacked in a lot of cases then sold as people that are interested in this/that when they never were in the first place.

I made up my mind to stop using these after I spoke to a very nice blue haired grandma-widow lady one day who was basically in tears to me on the phone saying she was on a Proctor/Gamble website buying laundry soap one eve when a pop up took over her screen and asked her if she was interested in an insurance quote on $10k, 20, 50 etc.

She clicked the "No Thanks" option but of course that was ignored and she had received hundreds of calls from agents, computers, auto dialers and etc from all over and even overseas-off shore call centers at all hours of the night. She pleaded w/me to tear up her# and after having her's for many, many years was in the process of getting it changed w/the phone co. She was sincerely devastated-not BS'in me so after that I said no mo fo me-thanks.....;)

Maybe some are legit out there but I ain't found em yet nor care to waste mine or my agents time. I discredit and recommend against net leads any chance I can get..

Reading this thread, it seems like the online lead gen industry is one giant scam. Has anyone tried to buy targeted traffic to their website so that they are the only one who touches that lead?

Back