Calling List

NoFault

Expert
All right, I'm ready to get a list to call, who do you guys recommend? I narrowed my market to the seniors, and will be doing MS and FE.

I heard alot about LeadConcept, but somehow cannot get a hold of them, through email and phone. So who else???

I think I've heard of a pretty good company somewhere :)

Last edited:
All right, I'm ready to get a list to call, who do you guys recommend? I narrowed my market to the seniors, and will be doing MS and FE.

I heard alot about LeadConcept, but somehow cannot get a hold of them, through email and phone. So who else???

Call Vince Criniti at Acxiom. I get all of my list from him and their prices are negotiable. DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 4 CENTS PER NAME FROM ANYBODY.

We are owners of the National Consumer Database and the National Business Database. My ownership contract also includes New Business and New Mover / New home owner databases as well. These are the main databases that 98% of all list brokers are pulling from.

I can run counts for you and since I'm the owner of the company If you send me an invoice form another company I will beat it!!!

You can read more about our databases here....

I have an entire page set up specifically for Insurance professionals...

Insurance Leads | Increase your business with targeted insurance leads

Any questions fire away!

call me, Doug, 1-800-433-0553

Back