Charlotte BBB Warning About a FE Mailer

Oh the ZZZQUIL is after the beer.

My wife thinks I'm an alcoholic. But I assured her I wasn't. Told her alcoholics always WANT a drink. I always HAVE a drink. Big difference.

Alcoholics have a problem with drinking. Me, I have no problem at all with drinking!

Getting back to the subject. 98% of the people who send in the "pennies on the $"card know it's about life insurance. Sure a very small % of people have no idea why they sent it in. If people have no interest or no need for what I sell I simply walk away.

LoL

The country elected Obama

I'm not sure that there's much of anything that the majority of the nation does NOT think is free or should be free.

----------

As far as the "I just wanna help people" agents & mentality

If you want to help people stand outside Walmart & beg the morbidly obese Herds of people to stop eating. Maybe they are being "deceived" by Hostess that diet low fat cupcakes are OK. Let's remember the average FE lead has at some point needed to get approved for disability income. I wonder is there's ever deceptive practices involved in getting that disability check? Maybe the country and or Govt agencies should be upset at all the "bad back" fraud that might go on in a place like America these days.

Who cares about the BBB? I never look up businesses with them. I definitely use online reviews from real people.

When compared to agents that use misleading marketing materials yes I do.

If you sleep at night after using misleading sales tactics that says a whole lot about your moral character.

Personally, I make a decent enough living without using shady marketing materials. And I do my own laundry, clean my own 2Ksqft house, mow my own grass, drive a used car, and turn my own sheets down at night.

Marketing materials like you just claimed you use do nothing but give this industry a black eye.

Life Insurance can be sold without deceiving sales practices. It happens every day. Iv sold life insurance my whole career without the need for misleading marketing material. Selling life insurance is a good thing... doing so with deceiving marketing is something totally different.

Obviously I hit a nerve. If you felt that your marketing was ethical you would not feel the need for petty personal attacks. Your response says more about you than I ever could.

Sleep well.

But do you take out your own trash:D:D

Often they are misleading because they talk about "new" government regulations and fail to disclose that it is really a financial product that is being pitched to the consumer. Usually it gives the illusion of some "new" government program (usually it is 20+ year old insurance laws) that the consumer could sign up for and fails to mention that in reality it is an Annuity or Life Insurance policy.
We can argue opinions, but we can't argue facts.

"Misleading" is in the eye of the beholder. There is nothing untrue (a totally different thing). Are life insurance policies not "state regulated"? If you've seen statements/claims that aren't true, I challenge you to show 'em to us.

When compared to agents that use misleading marketing materials yes I do.

If you sleep at night after using misleading sales tactics that says a whole lot about your moral character.

Personally, I make a decent enough living without using shady marketing materials. And I do my own laundry, clean my own 2Ksqft house, mow my own grass, drive a used car, and turn my own sheets down at night.

Marketing materials like you just claimed you use do nothing but give this industry a black eye.

Life Insurance can be sold without deceiving sales practices. It happens every day. Iv sold life insurance my whole career without the need for misleading marketing material. Selling life insurance is a good thing... doing so with deceiving marketing is something totally different.

Obviously I hit a nerve. If you felt that your marketing was ethical you would not feel the need for petty personal attacks. Your response says more about you than I ever could.

Sleep well.

I'm not the one making personal attacks. That comes from you. But since your shat don't stink you probably don't even know that you are the one making attacks.

I don't do any misleading marketing and you can kiss my ass for saying that I do.

I would put my ethics against your's any day of the week.

But I won't because I don't want to be compared to you. You are the very type of agent that makes people hate insurance agents.

Pompous, arrogant, condescending, believing yourself to be above others, etc. I could go on but it's not necessary. You have shown your true colors here many times.

You can claim the ethical high ground all you want but I wouldn't trust you further than I could throw you.

Back