CO-OP Data To Share With Anyone!!!

I use Rick Wilson at Intec Wholesale Lists. They have done great list for me and I can filter it anyway I so choose. He's also been very negotiable with the price when I needed something done effectively and quickly. 805-267-1525 or [email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
In the end, I'll get my money returned but why can't people just be honest?

Rick

I compare the answer to that question like comparing a child to their parents. If a child grows up in a household where lying, cheating, and stealing is the norm; there is a great chance the child may turn out the same way. Children look to their adults for guidance and often emulate their behavior. Soldiers in a military unit look towards their commander for the same. If the commander is often corrupt and lies, then the troops tend to believe that this behavior is acceptable and will follow suit. The followers (often) follow those that are in power and can lead.

Now we take my theory above and apply it to the general masses. We elect public officials that lie, cheat, and steal while hiding behind the mask of bureaucracy. They twist the concepts of Good and Evil to a new scheme that the words themselves loose all meaning. When the leader of our country can stand in front of a Grand Jury and say " that depends on what your definition of "is" is," in order to misdirect the truth; when in all actuality, the truth is not as bad as he would believe it would be. When congressmen cheat on their spouse, when Governors take bribes, when representatives cheat on their taxes, when our leaders cannot be trusted to tell the truth and to hold the Morale statues of society in high regards; how can we - as children of our leaders - do much better?

To answer that, I guess we must look within ourselves to the see if the truth, with all it's flaws, scorns and arrows of outrageous fortunes, is worth the effort. Would we rather face up to the truth, or package the pretty lie to sell off to whomever will give us the attention we have been desperately seeking?

Good luck with your court date sir! Perhaps Truth and Justice will actually serve you well. I would suggest you print out a copy of this forum page for evidence. Should you need an Affidavit, I would be glad to provide you with one.

Last edited:
I use Rick Wilson at Intec Wholesale Lists. They have done great list for me and I can filter it anyway I so choose. He's also been very negotiable with the price when I needed something done effectively and quickly. 805-267-1525 or [email protected]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I've used wholesale lists before and that's a part of why I'm telling everyone about Rob at LRG, Sales Leads: Live Sales Lead Transfers & Calls. I pay less than half of what I paid at wholesalelists.net (or any of their other affiliates like tlcslists or martin worldwide) and he's easy to work with. Lower minimum orders and better rates.

Had my day in court. A-hole never showed so I won the default judgement. $200 plus costs.

No I have to figure out how to collect. But I'm pissed off enough at this dishonest bastard to spend whatever it takes to nail him. Of course, once I find him, he'll wind up paying all the collection costs.

Maybe I'll just turn it over to a collection agency and screw up his already screwed up credit.

Rick

Back