Cole X Dates

So do you supply similar lists, Josh? What makes you different than Cole X Dates?

My apologies, I missed the question.

They're geared towards getting folks onto a subscription and I'm more of a solution that you pay as you go along. It's also super easy for them to pull x-dates, for me it's not terrible, but it's a bit time consuming. For the sake of simplicity I don't charge any extra for them, but it does add quite a few steps to pulling it. They also have a more user friendly interface for pulling your records.

They have some different pricing models, but apples to apples I'll usually beat them on price and I'll replace 100% of bad records. Like I said though, they're a good company. I don't mind losing business to them every now and again.

Josh, can you or do you know if the venodrs can filter the Xdates by year built, zip code, square footage?

I can do it by all of the above except square footage, I'm not aware of any others that can go that far. Cole might. I also don't know if Cole will include the year built.

They have some different pricing models, but apples to apples I'll usually beat them on price and I'll replace 100% of bad records. Like I said though, they're a good company. I don't mind losing business to them every now and again.

I can tell you they've raised their prices. I am with them now and the price is $650 a year. Not sure if I'm going to renew with them.

I can tell you they've raised their prices. I am with them now and the price is $650 a year. Not sure if I'm going to renew with them.

How many records do you get and what restrictions are there on it?

dubya4472 said:
Looking for x-dates. I'm not sure how accurate their dates are, that's what I'm wanting feedback on.

If x-dates are what you're looking for try cold calling the businesses you would be interested in quoting and asking them if they would be willing to let you review their policy before it renews. They will let you know when their x-date is most of the time. Also, If you create an interface to pull information on when a business was formed, then cold call those businesses they are usually coming up for renewal the month they opened up for business.

For the amount of records I have access to and the ease of use I love Cole so far for my residential list. X-dates so far have also been very accurate as well. It is nice to be able to search as many variable as they have. I know sq footage is not on the searchable list but they might be able to get you that info.

Josh can you get workers comp xdates?

Just a quick disclaimer: I work for Cole Information.
First: we do not have auto xdates. We have a multi-line tab that pulls homes that have 2+ adult drivers and 2 catagories. Confirmed 2+ cars or probable more than 1 car.
Second: We now have sq footage, and this was a recent upgrade.
We have Experian compilling most of our information, and they use 100+ of different sources for us updated monthly.
If you want more info about us just call 800-283-2855 and ask for Mike. I am not in Sales so you will not have to deal with that unless you find yourself wanting to take it out.
FYI: you can do a one time list on our site for $19.95 if you want to test drive the xdates.

Josh, we have unlimited downloads for the year you subscribe.

The one time list thing, what are the quantity limits? I assume if there are 1000 records you won't let me download all 1000 for $20?

Back