Cost Per Sale, Leadpod Vs Calling Leads Manually?

ebooks

Expert
I have been using Leadpod now for 60 days. Results are not so good. I am wondering if anyone else has experienced the same. I am sending Leadpod shared internet leads from 2 sources they recommend. I am buying leads in Florida.

After adding the total cost of internet leads I send to Leadpod and the cost of all transfers, I have calculated the cost per sale, and cost per transfer.

March '08 - cost per sale= $451, cost per transfer= $94
April '08 - cost per sale= $315, cost per transfer= $59
May '08 - cost per sale $630, cost per transfer= $85

I think these numbers are horrible, and am on the fence about trying them for a little longer, or to stop using Leadpod's service.

In February 08, I called all shared leads myself and calculated my cost per sale to be $135.

For those of you that have calculated your cost per sale on shared internet leads, please post your averages. If you have tried Leadpod with success, let me know your numbers vs what they are if you called them on your own.

Thank you!

I haven't used shared leads, and Leadpod, in over a year so take that into consideration.

When I called leads my cost per sale was in the $85 range. When Leadpod called it was in the $100 - $120 range.

Even with higher per sale costs I would start LP when I had paper work to do and would let them dial for me.

Why are you posting lead costs from 2008?

I am averaging around $70-100 per sale between my free PZ leads (if I was to pay for them) and Hometown Quotes. I just call all the leads myself and getting 3-5 a day between the two.

I am averaging around $70-100 per sale between my free PZ leads (if I was to pay for them) and Hometown Quotes. I just call all the leads myself and getting 3-5 a day between the two.

Wow

$100 per sale COA / $8 per lead= 1 sale for every 12.5 leads.

Simply amazing

Are these exclusive free leads?

Wow

$100 per sale COA / $8 per lead= 1 sale for every 12.5 leads.

Simply amazing

Are these exclusive free leads?

No, they're shared. I filter them for 2+ people and having current coverage. I think it's around $10/lead with the filters. I get $250/month in free leads for USPC, though I have some extra built up over time. It's probably more like one sale for every 8-10 leads, but I haven't figured out the exact numbers, just know how many cases I've written and approximately how many leads I get.

I do know they get called by about 38 people. If I can get people on the phone, I can usually get the sale if there is one to be made. No chance if I can't talk to them. My closing percentage is also much higher when I get leads from the Northern Virginia area versus the rest of the state.

One case I wrote last week after a couple months of follow-up said they had literally been called by about 20 agents, but not a single one bothered to really ask any background questions except for me. I love it when the other schmucks make my job easier.

Back