Datalot

None have any experience with there lead system?

My understanding when I spoke to Datalot representatives was that they buy leads via ping/post from lead generation companies and then their call center agents call the lead prospect and then once they confirm the person is interested they sell the phone call as a live call transfer.

Datalot buys shared data leads and then has their outbound call center follow-up on every lead.

John, this is inaccurate. The majority of our call inventory is sourced via inbound call channels, therefore consumers calling into Datalot's concierge center to be prequalified.

Our outbound inventory is generated through proprietary white label properties and is exclusive data to the marketplace.

Feel free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Mike Sorisi
212-933-93351

They resell the same lead at least 4 times. You will spend more time on the phone with them chasing your refunds than writing new business

you make bold statements for someone who doesn't know who are what they are talking about.

Call datalot (855) DATALOT and ask them if their leads are exclusive. Look them on the ripoff report & then do the same with CI. You guys are whining about not finding good leads. All I have done is shared my personal experience as I went through many trial & failures before I found CI. Use it or don't but quit wasting my time.

you make bold statements for someone who doesn't know who are what they are talking about.

Call datalot (855) DATALOT and ask them if their leads are exclusive. Look them on the ripoff report & then do the same with CI. You guys are whining about not finding good leads. All I have done is shared my personal experience as I went through many trial & failures before I found CI. Use it or don't but quit wasting my time.

You were caught in a lie and have NO credibility. As far as wasting your time...don't respond.:biggrin:

And you're wasting your time here for future spamming.

Back