Dave Ramsey ELP Leads - Pure Garbage

How much does he charge for the package where he does an endorsed radio commerical for you?

Glen Beck does the same thing.

I was an ELP for LTC insurance for a short while in 2011. I was already self generating a significant amount of LTC leads, so I did not even need additional leads from Ramsey. Thought I could help people. The Dave Ramsey leads were easily the worst leads ever. Each and every lead were just not the right candidates to afford LTC insurance, which is more of a HNW target market. Easily the biggest waste of money ever. But it makes sense. His target market are people that are in debt.

I was an ELP for LTC insurance for a short while in 2011. I was already self generating a significant amount of LTC leads, so I did not even need additional leads from Ramsey. Thought I could help people. The Dave Ramsey leads were easily the worst leads ever. Each and every lead were just not the right candidates to afford LTC insurance, which is more of a HNW target market. Easily the biggest waste of money ever. But it makes sense. His target market are people that are in debt.

I don’t know what a HNW target market is. But I’ve always assumed his frequent listeners are very upside down couples who just need a little extra justification to get their spouse on board to quit spending more than they make. I’m sure he could generate some great term life leads. But he keeps all of those for Zander.

Back