Dental Insurance Leads in California

Well, the sale is worth a lot.. And it is simple and easy for me.. Will build into other areas as I grow.

i can get u dental leads in cali, how much r u willing spend per lead and how many leads do u want a month?

Do I have to commit to a certain amount per month? I am new and without much capital. Can I buy 100 leads to evaluate? I want to scale up, big time - if possible.

PS, I can't PM, but my email address is pmjsheer at yahoo

Are looking for group or individual?

If it's individual, better look REAL hard at if it's a product you want to spend a lot of time selling.

You're going to find that it takes about the same amount of time to sell an insurance product that pays you for your time and one that doesn't.

But good luck.

Are looking for group or individual?

If it's individual, better look REAL hard at if it's a product you want to spend a lot of time selling.

You're going to find that it takes about the same amount of time to sell an insurance product that pays you for your time and one that doesn't.

But good luck.

Please listen to that advice individual dental is NOT where to spend your limited funds. As mentioned earlier the commission doesn't add up, especially in relation to the EFFORT required to sell that crap.

All your friends might be saying "I wish, I had dental coverage" but getting Americans to actually buy it and keep it, is, no pun intended, like pulling teeth.

You think, you can sell them like hotcakes cause it's cheap....don't be fooled.....a sell is a sell.
Learn from my heartache moving a unit is, moving a unit, you may as well ...sell something that pays cause your effort is going to be about the same.

Individual dental has very low retention. They buy it, keep it until they use it to get something fixed and then drop it, or else they try it and discover it wasn't worth what they paid and then drop it.

I have been writing dental plans for years and can probably count on one hand the number that ever lasted more than 12 months.

Back