Direct Mail Marketing for Mortgage Protection Sales

I got one week ,9 leads, that were varied ages, heavy on the overage but not 90% over age 65. This was the first week. I sold 5 policies on the 9 leads and all but one have been issued. That one had a mistake in his medical records that is in the process after being corrected. Those 5 sales produced $4200 in first year commission at their sucky 60% commission rate. Not too shabby for my first week. Then the leads tanked down to the oldsters and I still placed another $1000 first year commission in week 2.Then the leads went down to 0 in the under age 65 group and Im stranded. 3 of the last 9 A leads were not even in Florida when I called them. Back home up north.

----------

I am realistic about lead quality but they are leaving me with gristle and bone. Even with my closing skills it will just barely be possible to pay $400 weekly lead cost. I believe that I was given better leads the first week to keep me trying and enough 70 and under leads to keep me hooked into buying the leads in weeks 2 and 3 to keep me paying and in the lead program. In 4 weeks I have only recieved 4 leads in the target range.

Deborah...get your post up to (i think 20) and you can receive pm's. Where in Fla. are you?

Back