Direct Mail Vs. Internet Leads

If you were given a challenge of taking an equal number of non exclusive net leads or std. dm leads, which would you take? You can't have both, and your life depends on the outcome.

That's a no- brainer for me. I tried Net Quote a few years ago...what a waste of money. I've only worked a few DM leads over the years...wasn't crazy about those either, but much better than internet leads.

DM all day long, because I can choose the piece. I have no idea how the Internet leads are generated.

Yeah, a true internet lead, not the recycled mumbo jumbo these companies push is definitely the best.

Well, I do have a dog in this discussion:)

Internet leads because they are scalable & one can pick the markets they want. They are very measurable so one can determine if they are making the ROI they need. Bad ones can be returned & the ones you don't contact or quote today can be added to a drip email and/or snail mail campaign & become customers at a later date.

My vote is for internet leads:) :idea:

Yeah, a true internet lead, not the recycled mumbo jumbo these companies push is definitely the best.
If I could get 20 of Lee's leads a week, all in the same area, I would choose his internet leads over DM.

Compared to any other internet lead (IL lead for short) I would take DM leads all day long.

Back