Discounted Exclusive Life Leads

IndyAgentIDTMY

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I recently got this through my IMO and it is a pretty good deal, especially on exclusive life leads at $25 each when they are normally $35. They said I could pass this along, so check it out...maybe help you maximize your lead dollars;

www.insuranceagents.com/imo

FYI I am just posting this to be helpful for those who are interested...I dont work for any lead companies and I make nothing from this.

I worked with them for a little bit a few years ago. Just so-so.

Doesn't their owner Lev post here every so often?
O.K. so why don't you guys refer some good lead services?

I'm only hearing about the bad ones.
I need to hear about the ones that give good reliable information I don't want to hear about the bad ones it's useless

O.K. so why don't you guys refer some good lead services?

I'm only hearing about the bad ones.
I need to hear about the ones that give good reliable information I don't want to hear about the bad ones it's useless

There might be a reason you don't hear about any good ones.

Rick

I recently got this through my IMO and it is a pretty good deal, especially on exclusive life leads at $25 each when they are normally $35. They said I could pass this along, so check it out...maybe help you maximize your lead dollars;

www.insuranceagents.com/imo

FYI I am just posting this to be helpful for those who are interested...I dont work for any lead companies and I make nothing from this.

what kind of lead is this?? Internet lead? I have yet to find an internet lead for life insurance as good as mailers or phone leads ... well, at least for final expense.

I will agree that lead quality has declined to the point of being almost useless, but the same time everyone has different results from the same service. I did well for some time with Hometown Quotes but most people on this forum didn't have the same results.

Chumps has done well with Netquote and the folks in Alabama (name escapes me). I have had hot & cold success with most of the vendors out there but other than HTQ nothing consistent.

FWIW, I don't buy leads any more and haven't in over a year.

Back