Do You Think that Cold Calling Works?

You can tell he was really interested in the answer to his question.. Been a month and he still hasn't checked back.. :no:

Yes, I think cold-calling works. However, YOUR cold-calling probably isn't working.

Also, whenever you ask if "something works", always think "compared to what?"

The cold calling “phone and ask for a sale” approach works in very few industries and it helps me a lot. So I can say that When you set a realistic goal for your calling, you will definitely get success in it.
One’s realistic approach attract the customer as it is for the benefit of the customer and make it easy for the customer to get the services.

I'm really glad I cold called when I started in the business. I'm also glad that I don't have to do it now.

Cold calling is like doing a sprint work out wearing a weighted vest.

I'm so much better because I wore that weighted vest for the first couple of years.

If you can interrupt "Dallas" and make a sale to a stranger who didn't request information, selling to an inbound caller or someone who requested quotes is an easy downhill run.

I'm really glad I cold called when I started in the business. I'm also glad that I don't have to do it now.

Cold calling is like doing a sprint work out wearing a weighted vest.

I'm so much better because I wore that weighted vest for the first couple of years.

If you can interrupt "Dallas" and make a sale to a stranger who didn't request information, selling to an inbound caller or someone who requested quotes is an easy downhill run.

Well said Alston.

Back