Do You Think that Cold Calling Works?

brianponcelet

Canada
I have tried many different things but I dont get the responses I am supposed to get.

I hired a company who is generating leads for me, but the leads arent any good. I am just not getting anywhere with those leads.

Any recommendations?

I have tried many different things but I dont get the responses I am supposed to get.

I hired a company who is generating leads for me, but the leads arent any good. I am just not getting anywhere with those leads.

Any recommendations?

It tends to work better if the agent is doing the calling themselves, using their own telemarketers, or working with a company that specializes in telemarketing for insurance.

Any recommendations?

What kind of training have you used?

Need more info, What type of Ins are you selling?

Have you had success selling this Ins before?

If so was while working for agency and now you are independant?

Or did you use dif type of leads?

A little background would go a long way

I've had success with cold calling. It's a numbers game.

Like these others members said, we'll need a bit more information from you before we can give any solid feedback.

Any recommendations?
Cold calling definitely works. But, you have to cast yourself as a problem solver and quickly and simply reveal the problem you are solving. Example; Did you know you can create a monthly income on your life ins. in event of death at no cost of administration? I can show you how as a free service. Or, How familiar are you with cyber liability? I think it has to be a conversation that creates interest. If you say "Can I give you a quote" you will likely crash and burn!

Did you know you can create a monthly income on your life ins. in event of death at no cost of administration? I can show you how as a free service.

Use that as a lead in line for cold calling? I have a feeling that's gonna get a lot of hang ups...

I have telemarketed for all sorts of products (even annuities). If you make enough calls you can see some sort of result from really any script for any product but I ALWAYS stick to LESS is MORE.

If you jump into too much detail right off the bat your going to lose a lot of people.

That's my $0.02 anyways.

Back