Does Anyone Know of Your Insurance Group from Fla. ?

Nobody called you an ***. Welcome to the forum where excellent, valuable, complimentary information is scattered among thousands of sarcastic comments.

midlifeagent?

The reason you get a little guff is because as a new poster, it appears the only reason you're here is to shill for this outfit. Which honestly is a regular occurrence on this forum. People come in propose some system or nick or knack and immediately one or two new people to the forum chime in singing the praise of company abc, and that is the only posts they make. They could give jack squat about anything else on this big forum.

99% of the time, it turns out that this new forum member never posts on any other topics. They only post on that single subject, well looks fishy as I can't find any posts over the years where a new poster begins promoting or supporting somebody else and then goes onto posting on other topics. So forgive us if you're legit and going to post on other topics and stay awhile, or pi ss off, we've played this game before.. ;)

It's not that existing agents are driving new to the forum visitors away, they are running off shills who are lazy promoters. anyway best regards if your here to contribute and offer opinions and advice on other topics or pi ss off if your here to push product only. cheers.

No, I am not here to promote a company. I was simply responding to a post which happened to be there when I logged on. I appreciate the welcome. I've come across some good information so far. There is a lot of experience on here.

----------

And midlifeagent sounds really odd. It's actually md, for Maryland. Midlife sounds like I'm going through a crisis :)

No, I am not here to promote a company. I was simply responding to a post which happened to be there when I logged on. I appreciate the welcome. I've come across some good information so far. There is a lot of experience on here.

----------

And midlifeagent sounds really odd. It's actually md, for Maryland. Midlife sounds like I'm going through a crisis :)

Very interesting coincidence. It is amazing how often this type of coincidence occurs!

Tough group here.

I am a partner with YIG and am doing very well for myself. We are a great group and enjoy the competition from each other while offering a great service to our clients. Myself I work about 35 hours a week and consistently churn out new applications due to the excellent leads I get on a daily basis. There is no funny business with YIG. I have been here since its beginnings and it is only getting better and better.

Anthony U

----------

midlifeagent?

The reason you get a little guff is because as a new poster, it appears the only reason you're here is to shill for this outfit. Which honestly is a regular occurrence on this forum. People come in propose some system or nick or knack and immediately one or two new people to the forum chime in singing the praise of company abc, and that is the only posts they make. They could give jack squat about anything else on this big forum.

99% of the time, it turns out that this new forum member never posts on any other topics. They only post on that single subject, well looks fishy as I can't find any posts over the years where a new poster begins promoting or supporting somebody else and then goes onto posting on other topics. So forgive us if you're legit and going to post on other topics and stay awhile, or pi ss off, we've played this game before.. ;)

It's not that existing agents are driving new to the forum visitors away, they are running off shills who are lazy promoters. anyway best regards if your here to contribute and offer opinions and advice on other topics or pi ss off if your here to push product only. cheers.

totally understandable. I am only here after seeing it come up on a google search. Although I plan to stick around :) can always learn from a strong forum.

Back