Does Anyone Know of Your Insurance Group from Fla. ?

Tony? Then make sure you're not a one trick pony. That is the most tell tale aspect of spammers. They only comment on one subject. There is a world of stuff on this forum and most of it could use new thoughts on the topics. Spread your knowledge around or learn from what's here. Then you'll be a welcome contributor.

No, I am not here to promote a company. I was simply responding to a post which happened to be there when I logged on. I appreciate the welcome. I've come across some good information so far. There is a lot of experience on here.

----------

And midlifeagent sounds really odd. It's actually md, for Maryland. Midlife sounds like I'm going through a crisis :)

Hang around awhile and you will go through more than one crisis.. :1smile:

Tony? Then make sure you're not a one trick pony. That is the most tell tale aspect of spammers. They only comment on one subject. There is a world of stuff on this forum and most of it could use new thoughts on the topics. Spread your knowledge around or learn from what's here. Then you'll be a welcome contributor.

It's been 2 months since his one comment. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:skeptical:

I have quietly been reading the threads on this site for the past two weeks or so. And well, after digging through different threads got interested in Leaders of YIG & fexcontracting. I know this is only one arena in the industry, speaking of FE, but I know you have to learn from one of the best in order for you to become your best. And after reading through both Their posts on this forum and their sites, I have some questions.

1) while contracted with YIG carriers are you also contracted with fexcontracting if you choose to do so?

2) Do they do term life along with FE, and do they train you on both on phone script, presentation, to close. product training?

I have background in the life insurance business. I was with NAA 2010-2012 then I had a life changing event, but starting to get back on my feet. I want to get back into the industry so I decided to do some research before starting again and found many managers/teams left NAA, including my manager and his team. Im just giving some background of me, PLEASE DONT TURN THIS into NAA THREAD, the important issue is knowledge about YIG and Fexcontracting! I know with the demographics for the coming years to come FE is one of the best markets to specialize in but with referrals and also with me being in my early 20 years I have tons contacts with new babies, house payments, marriages, etc.
also Can someone give me the info about the types of products they offer their agents to sale to clients. and how many carriers and which carriers offer which products!

Thanks.

I live in Atlanta Ga btw if it helps at all.

I have quietly been reading the threads on this site for the past two weeks or so. And well, after digging through different threads got interested in Leaders of YIG & fexcontracting. I know this is only one arena in the industry, speaking of FE, but I know you have to learn from one of the best in order for you to become your best. And after reading through both Their posts on this forum and their sites, I have some questions.

1) while contracted with YIG carriers are you also contracted with fexcontracting if you choose to do so?

2) Do they do term life along with FE, and do they train you on both on phone script, presentation, to close. product training?

I have background in the life insurance business. I was with NAA 2010-2012 then I had a life changing event, but starting to get back on my feet. I want to get back into the industry so I decided to do some research before starting again and found many managers/teams left NAA, including my manager and his team. Im just giving some background of me, PLEASE DONT TURN THIS into NAA THREAD, the important issue is knowledge about YIG and Fexcontracting! I know with the demographics for the coming years to come FE is one of the best markets to specialize in but with referrals and also with me being in my early 20 years I have tons contacts with new babies, house payments, marriages, etc.
also Can someone give me the info about the types of products they offer their agents to sale to clients. and how many carriers and which carriers offer which products!

Thanks.

I live in Atlanta Ga btw if it helps at all.

If you live in Atlanta Georgia I would message Gooner on the forum. He can probably answer all of those questions.

Back