Does Anyone Know of Your Insurance Group from Fla. ?

does Gooner work with YIG and Fexcontracting?

I know he works for FEX contracting. I am not sure if he works for YIG or not. I am curious though....you said you read the forum and that is what made up your mind on these 2 groups. I can understand the FEX but there is hardly anything on here about YIG. How did you read so many good things about them? I am not saying they are bad, but they are hardly mentioned here.

There are other good IMO's out there also, but you sounded pretty set on FEX and YIG so I mentioned Gooner because I know he is in Georgia, and I think he is close to Atl...but I could be wrong.

[email protected]

I know he works for FEX contracting. I am not sure if he works for YIG or not. I am curious though....you said you read the forum and that is what made up your mind on these 2 groups. I can understand the FEX but there is hardly anything on here about YIG. How did you read so many good things about them? I am not saying they are bad, but they are hardly mentioned here.

There are other good IMO's out there also, but you sounded pretty set on FEX and YIG so I mentioned Gooner because I know he is in Georgia, and I think he is close to Atl...but I could be wrong.

[email protected]

Who are the other good IMO's of which you speak?:biggrin:

Who are the other good IMO's of which you speak?:biggrin:

360 (Brad Aden) and myself if you need field training and guidance.
Todd King (Can't tell you what he offers...but I know he is a standup guy with street contracts)
Thad.Sipple
Probably more but I am not sure.
I think Twilight is a good IMO but I am not sure for what products. I know LTC but not sure about the rest.

If I had to give my recommendation I would definitely say us at 360 but since he is close to Gooner, I think he will probably train him also. So I am not sure of any difference in this case.

[email protected]

Back