Door hangers-Real ROI numbers

I will start back using doorhangers as soon as it gets warm again. My wife wants us to start walking a least an hour a day, and why not put out doorhangers at the same time.

I hope she gets so tired of doing it, that she will drop it and allow me to go home and sit my lazy butt back on the sofa.

I'm use to always getting someone else to put the doorhangers on the door for me.

I'm thinking about using the cheap 2 cent plastic bags instead, and placing a brochure in it. I could either place them in peoples drivesways or on their doors instead.

I want to test out some new brochures soon.

Ok... John has inspired me to give the door hangers a try. I like the numbers John has shown, but I plan to do this and put up ACTUAL ROI numbers, not estimates.

I ordered 10,000 door hangers today. I pretty much copied John's door hanger, but tweaked it slightly. The goal is to drive people to my Norvax site which will be up on Wednesday or Thursday of this week.

www.healthquotes.biz

I will be tracking:

How long it takes to get the flyers out (flyers/hour)
Legitimate lead totals
Total sales
AV/Commissions (I will base these numbers on street level commissions-20%)
Total ROI-(Gross revenue-Expenses=Net profit)

I am excited to see how this goes. I will be placing the flyers out myself on the 1st 10,000 to confirm that it get's done and to get an idea of how many flyers/hour can be successfully put out. (*My ROI numbers with assume $10/hr in expenses for putting the flyers out.)

One question I do have for John is how long doorhangers.com takes to get the flyers out to you?

On a side note, I think having a quoting site (Norvax or Quotit) is almost necessary to successfully pull this off. I don't see getting much better than a .50% (maybe less) return if you are expecting these people to call in.

How'd this experiment end up going?

Haven't seen him on the forum in awhile and he never posted again about this thread....

Maybe he made some money from it and is keeping it under his hat.

Anyone know what happened to Joshril?

Back