Exclusive Lead Generation Mistakes (and Fixes)

Honesty I don't buy into many of these type statistics, Real world experience there are a lot of variable's. These statistics most resembles a shared internet lead. Where a lead is generated and if it is truly exclusive will make these statistics stand on its head

That wends thurs thing is pure crap. I heard that before what are you going to do zero your buis on wends thurs, Sometime Mon and Fri are my best days. Yesterday (Tues ) was the best day this month

Agreed. These statistics are rather general and don't necessarily line up with what is seen in the insurance world. The stat that struck me the most is:

The odds of contacting a lead if called in 5 minutes versus 30 minutes drop 100 times.​

While again, this may not be 100% indicative of what we see in insurance - there's definitely something to be said about "striking while the iron is hot" when it comes to leads.

Agreed. These statistics are rather general and don't necessarily line up with what is seen in the insurance world. The stat that struck me the most is:

The odds of contacting a lead if called in 5 minutes versus 30 minutes drop 100 times.​

While again, this may not be 100% indicative of what we see in insurance - there's definitely something to be said about "striking while the iron is hot" when it comes to leads.

100% The best time to call is when the just submit. But who needs some statistics to say that. It's just common sense. Obviously the longer from the time someone went online the higher the chance they already took care of it again common sense,

Except like I said the amount or % will be drastically different depending on lead type. Where on the internet lead was generated or target group and so on

And everything else days of the week you can just through out

100% The best time to call is when the just submit. But who needs some statistics to say that. It's just common sense. Obviously the longer from the time someone went online the higher the chance they already took care of it again common sense,

Except like I said the amount or % will be drastically different depending on lead type. Where on the internet lead was generated or target group and so on

And everything else days of the week you can just through out

A couple of years ago I decided to get a quote online for car insurance. My phone rang almost instantly...within a minute. I had 3 calls in 10 minutes. I ended up taking State Farm over the phone.

Back