Facebook Ad's Need Help!

Yeah, I really prefer the Google results. It's like speed dating. Answer the phone and 5 minutes later write the policy.

I agree, but I can't get my CPA low enough with Adwords anymore.

Adwords was my main source of business twelve years ago. Then I got lucky with SEO.

Now I need paid traffic again and FB is giving me a much better ROI.

The process I use is convoluted and requires more patience and persistence, but it is way less expensive for me right now.

Alston, do you write your own ad's and just post them for all to see?

Facebook is a bit confusing for ad posting for me.

Alston, do you write your own ad's and just post them for all to see?

Facebook is a bit confusing for ad posting for me.

Not "for all to see." Facebook's power is in the targeting. You have to really dial in your target market or you will waste a lot of money.

Yes. I do write my own ads.

I think I made a breakthrough this week. But, I could have just had a good week.

I've had faux breakthroughs that were just statistical aberrations (think Yao Ming) and not the beginning of a trend. So I'll continue the test on this final element of my system. I want to see how tall the rest of the kids are.

If this last link in the chain stays strong, I'll have a system that will generate high quality leads (64 year olds mostly) for Medigap/MA very early next year.

I'll need some beta testers. If you aren't on my list already PM me.

I'm not sure where the line is between a regular post and an offer. (Maybe I've crossed it already.)

I don't have a price or a product yet. But once I have those details, I'll bring the discussion into the offers section.

So PM me if want to make sure you get the info. I probably shouldn't share much more in this thread.

I'm pretty sure I could make some sales funnels for Medicare. I think I'm gonna try next AEP.

Back