FinalExpenseSalesLeads.Com

tyteeye510

Expert
Www.finalexpenseleads.com

Has anyone ever use them before. They are a telemarketing company and they are quite expensive but claim that it is exclusively your leads only and no one else. Around 600 bucks for 24 leads or so. Is it worth it?

Re: Www.finalexpenseleads.com

Notice the adwords on their site and no "contact us" section?

Has anyone ever use them before? It is suppose to be a telemarketing company that get you lead that is exclusive to you only. It is about $600 dollar for 24 lead, which is fair if the leads are solid. Anyone have any experience with them?

I have used them before and I am a fairly new agent. Unless you are really good at "running leads" you will burn thru a lot of money on these types of leads. I have heard that the most successful agents that get these leads don't call back, they just go straight to the house. This company is affilliated with the broker group Broker Revolution which I believe may still give you a reduced commission contract and offer the leads at a very low cost. Check out their website by googling Broker Revolution. I think the GA is on this site at time.s

Hi Mike,

What was your success ratio with them? Were are you located? So you think its better to just go straight to the house rather than call them beforehand?

I tried them once and lucked out.. ordered 10 on a trial about a year ago..

Outta the 10, set 2 appts only and sold one policy for a premium of 123 per month- so i made my money back and then some

They record the conversation, ask them if they have a savings or checking acct whch is very good for the agent so you dont waste your time..

But they dont record the whole conversation.. only the ending of it.. so you'll find out many will tell you they told the rep they didnt want any insurance

You'll have better results printing up 5x7 postcards with no business reply but just your personal # on it.. found a company that will print 5000 5x7 postcards 3 colors for $265 + 90 shipping.. not a bad price really

I'm gonna head down to see the local post office and see what kinda rates I can get on bulk mail

I've always been a business reply kinda guy.. but I figure if someone will go through the trouble of filling out the card and dropping it back in the mailbox they shouldnt have any problem picking up a phone

I have a 1-800 # that tracks all calls and messages.. even if someone calls my 800# and doesnt leave a message.. i have thier # on file.. usually call them back and they'll talk to you

I figure the non business reply should get atleast 10-20%% higher return than the business reply cards do

I tried them once and lucked out.. ordered 10 on a trial about a year ago..

Outta the 10, set 2 appts only and sold one policy for a premium of 123 per month- so i made my money back and then some

They record the conversation, ask them if they have a savings or checking acct whch is very good for the agent so you dont waste your time..

But they dont record the whole conversation.. only the ending of it.. so you'll find out many will tell you they told the rep they didnt want any insurance

You'll have better results printing up 5x7 postcards with no business reply but just your personal # on it.. found a company that will print 5000 5x7 postcards 3 colors for $265 + 90 shipping.. not a bad price really

I'm gonna head down to see the local post office and see what kinda rates I can get on bulk mail

I've always been a business reply kinda guy.. but I figure if someone will go through the trouble of filling out the card and dropping it back in the mailbox they shouldnt have any problem picking up a phone

I have a 1-800 # that tracks all calls and messages.. even if someone calls my 800# and doesnt leave a message.. i have thier # on file.. usually call them back and they'll talk to you

I figure the non business reply should get atleast 10-20%% higher return than the business reply cards do

You'll be surprised to find out that the "phone call" response will be less than the "mail the card back" response rate.
I tested this last year for FE and was very surprised.

People usually want something mailed to them rather than talk with someone. They know that when they dial your 800 # they'll have 2 talk with someone, and not bother calling for that reason.

And, some of these "no call you" people would have mailed the card in if you had a reply address rather than a phone #....which lowers your lead costs.....generates a few more leads.....which generates a few more sales.

You'll be surprised to find out that the "phone call" response will be less than the "mail the card back" response rate.
I tested this last year for FE and was very surprised.

People usually want something mailed to them rather than talk with someone. They know that when they dial your 800 # they'll have 2 talk with someone, and not bother calling for that reason.

And, some of these "no call you" people would have mailed the card in if you had a reply address rather than a phone #....which lowers your lead costs.....generates a few more leads.....which generates a few more sales.

Did you have someone else mail them or did you? I know some people in magazine ad sales that tell me how they will send a copy to a paying cust and wont put the ad in the other mags and just charge them.. not saying your mailhouse didnt mailout

But I'm finding out after talking to some people that it does infact happen, especially no reply postcards

Mustve been the way you worded your card.. I give something to my clients for free that every senior needs, my response on 1000 mailers is around 1.6 %

Some people dont leave messages, but when I call them and tell them I saw that they had call, they are pretty good about opening up and talking about insurance..

So far its worked out pretty good for me...

I stay away from glossy color postcards.. strictly matted and if you word it right.. you'll get the responses..

The area you mail to makes a big difference.. im currently still testing the areas and have locked down a couple so far...

Arent you the one that praises TV ads?

Isnt that the same thing?

Sending a business reply card and putting your # down is a pretty good indication someones gonna call you

Did you have someone else mail them or did you? I know some people in magazine ad sales that tell me how they will send a copy to a paying cust and wont put the ad in the other mags and just charge them.. not saying your mailhouse didnt mailout

But I'm finding out after talking to some people that it does infact happen, especially no reply postcards

Mustve been the way you worded your card.. I give something to my clients for free that every senior needs, my response on 1000 mailers is around 1.6 %

Some people dont leave messages, but when I call them and tell them I saw that they had call, they are pretty good about opening up and talking about insurance..

So far its worked out pretty good for me...

I stay away from glossy color postcards.. strictly matted and if you word it right.. you'll get the responses..

The area you mail to makes a big difference.. im currently still testing the areas and have locked down a couple so far...

Arent you the one that praises TV ads?

Isnt that the same thing?

Sending a business reply card and putting your # down is a pretty good indication someones gonna call you

TV leads are more expensive than DM because they have to call you on TV leads. DM uses the reply mail , gets a higher response, and costs less.

Latest posts

Back