Good Lead Companies

w.neil93

Can anyone recommend some good lead companies for life/health, right now I use Quotewizard life leads and have sold 3/26. 15 have been credited.

So in total 3/41,

How is hometown quotes?

Can anyone recommend some good lead companies for life/health, right now I use Quotewizard life leads and have sold 3/26. 15 have been credited.

So in total 3/41,

How is hometown quotes?
Hometown is okay. They have a low volume. I've always had good use with Allwebleads. Sold a $5000 IUL from one.

As an independent agent, I would try to stay away from any of the big internet lead companies. The reason is that a lot of call centers have their leads post directly into a high end dialer and call on the lead very quickly. Couple that with that already shared lead, shared within a company of 20+ agents and you might be competing with 50+ agents.

Direct mail is a good, consistent way to develop leads. Organic internet searches are very good, but can be hard to obtain. Telemarketing can also be effective, but areas can run dry quickly.

I used preciselead.com. Thought, it was aproved by my company, its absolute BS and waist of money. No reliable credits. All they want is just money.

I used preciselead.com. Thought, it was aproved by my company, its absolute BS and waist of money. No reliable credits. All they want is just money.

That would be my definition of a larger internet lead vendor. It can be very hard for an indy agent to make it work there.

As an independent agent, I would try to stay away from any of the big internet lead companies. The reason is that a lot of call centers have their leads post directly into a high end dialer and call on the lead very quickly. Couple that with that already shared lead, shared within a company of 20+ agents and you might be competing with 50+ agents.

Direct mail is a good, consistent way to develop leads. Organic internet searches are very good, but can be hard to obtain. Telemarketing can also be effective, but areas can run dry quickly.

Very good post and so true!

As someone who actively works at a major lead generator my biggest issue with quality is that we sell to call centers. We don't really make a lot of money with their service and it annoys the heck out of the leads. We work very hard to actually generate good leads and then ruin them as quickly as possible.

It's very frustrating. It's one of the reasons I've decided to go out on my own.

As someone who actively works at a major lead generator my biggest issue with quality is that we sell to call centers. We don't really make a lot of money with their service and it annoys the heck out of the leads. We work very hard to actually generate good leads and then ruin them as quickly as possible.

It's very frustrating. It's one of the reasons I've decided to go out on my own.

Calls centers are responsible for a lot of things, DNC, robocalls, etc.

Look at the statistics, most agents won't even make 4 calls. A dialer will call until the list goes onto the DNC, assuming the call center even has one or respects it.

Back