Good Lead List

hisglory8

Expert
Can anyone tell me of a good source to buy a lead list from? Can you also tell me how you work your list? Trying to learn the best way to work a lead list. Do you go door to door with your list?

Can anyone tell me of a good source to buy a lead list from? Can you also tell me how you work your list? Trying to learn the best way to work a lead list. Do you go door to door with your list?

Look for Josh on the forum. His company is Affordable Marketing Lists.

You can call them or door knock them or mail them.

Josh can get you lists and his web site has plenty of scripts you can use. If you want to call them he can scrub them against the Do Not Call List. If you want to door knock you don't want it scrubbed. Start out doing what you feel most comfortable doing either door knocking or telephoning. Two directions could be to make the list very general and see how out it plays out or really target it to the demographics you think you will have the most success with. If doing Final Expense you might start out with 60 - 75 year old females earning 15k - 50k which might give you the easiest start at getting sales. Otherwise keep it general and see how it plays out as to where the best niche is for your area and personality.

Might want to get two lists, one for door knocking and one for calling. One day call and they next door knock and so on to see which ways works best for you. Lists are pretty inexpensive.

Last edited:
Thanks for your insight. Can I have your email address to ask other questions I may have? Don't want to seem silly

You should totally ask them here. If you have the question, plenty of other folks will as well.

I second this. I got couple questions Josh, what discount can I get and does your list filter for ethnicity/language spoken and how is that dialer of yours coming along?

I second this. I got couple questions Josh, what discount can I get and does your list filter for ethnicity/language spoken and how is that dialer of yours coming along?

1. Discounts are mostly based on volume. Relative to vendors in the same tier I'm priced extremely competitive. The price per record does go down if you sign up with the dialer, more details on that should be available next week.

2. Filtering by language is a piece of cake, no extra charge.

3. Dialer is actually being upgraded as I type this, hopefully it will be available on Monday.

1. Discounts are mostly based on volume. Relative to vendors in the same tier I'm priced extremely competitive. The price per record does go down if you sign up with the dialer, more details on that should be available next week.

2. Filtering by language is a piece of cake, no extra charge.

3. Dialer is actually being upgraded as I type this, hopefully it will be available on Monday.

Does your dialer integrate with any agency or leads management system. What is the cost of it and do you provide a trial?

Does your dialer integrate with any agency or leads management system. What is the cost of it and do you provide a trial?

As of now it does not. You can import and export csv files.

The pricing isn't out yet, but it will be lower than the current 149/month.

I will not be offering any free trials.

Back