Good Senior Product FMO Recommendations

I have nothing but good to say about SMS as they gave me a release when requested. (Maybe they were happy to get rid of me).

I like Ritter because there is nobody I have ever spoken with that is as knowledgeable about senior products and the industry in general.

My guess is that commissions are comparable with most FMOs. If you're only looking a high commission, I know were you can get a GA contact for UHC (Secure Horizons, AARP).

Rick

I have nothing but good to say about SMS as they gave me a release when requested. (Maybe they were happy to get rid of me).

I like Ritter because there is nobody I have ever spoken with that is as knowledgeable about senior products and the industry in general.

My guess is that commissions are comparable with most FMOs. If you're only looking a high commission, I know were you can get a GA contact for UHC (Secure Horizons, AARP).

Rick

Were can I get a GA contract for UHC? Thanks in advance.

Some updates:

Other potential criteria for a good FMO:
Send supplies quickly, pay commissions on time, provide support and product training, lead systems available, subsidized leads, many products available, helpful contact person, etc.

As far as getting a GA contract with UHC, depends on what you call a GA contract. Most FMO's have agent and production requirements in order to give out a higher contract. If you want to shoot me a message I can help you with that some more.
One of the biggest challenges with FMO's and getting a higher commission is that they don't usually provide much support, so if you're looking for a GA contract and need questions answered on a fairly regular basis most FMO's aren't going to be well suited to meet your needs. If on the other hand you have 100 agents and a full office of support staff and never need anything then a GA contract is pretty easy to come by, just make sure you're getting contracted with an FMO that has a direct contract.

Premiere Senior Marketing and JSAonline.com have good commissions and great support.

Back