Good Senior Product FMO Recommendations

I recommend National Contracting Center. They have a performance based lead program, advance commissions, and a wide variety of products. They are fair and honest. They also have a 5 of 5 star rating from their agents on Facebook.

Thank you. I'm sure that responding to this 7 year old thread will be quite helpful.

Rick

I recommend National Contracting Center. They have a performance based lead program, advance commissions, and a wide variety of products. They are fair and honest. They also have a 5 of 5 star rating from their agents on Facebook.

Do they, {you}, provide upfront releases?

I see Big Blue is spamming this crap on other archived threads from years ago. Maybe he can help you find an FMO JD?

:D

I don't remember the last person on here to represent NCC ever spamming. She hasn't posted in a while...I don't think she's with them anymore. Big Blue didn't fair so well...I think he be gone. UCLA must've got him. Sorry JD, couldn't resist. LOL

They seem like a decent FMO from what I can see. I've got one contract with them(New Era/Philadelphia American), but have never had the occasion to write them.

Back