Good Senior Product FMO Recommendations

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
Most of us have read a lot of posts about FMO's folks wouldn't recommend but I'd like this thread to focus ONLY on ones that agents and brokers recommend. I know that I've had positive experiences with Senior Market Sales and Integrated benefits. I think that an FMO that pays a high commission shouldn't have to offer much support and that if an FMO is giving a lot of support (spending hours answering questions and training an agent) they should pay a lower commission.

So what are some FMO's any of you would recommend and why? Like do they offer leads, great commissions, great support, advance commissions, etc?

Thanks and I look forward to the responses!

Maybe a larger font will make things easier to read!

By far the best FMO I've ever worked with is Craig Ritter. His website has a quote engine that really will help with MA, Med Supp and FE.

Website is www.ritterim.com.

Rick

I use pip1.com (premiere insurance partners). They have been very helpful in contracting and had the best commission levels I could find at the time, did not know about Ritter at the time but some of my friends have a really high regard of them also.

Is that the only criteria for a good FMO?

Rick

I have been captive for 5 years and recently went indy. so im not sure what to look for in a FMO. any advice would be help full my experiance with them is that they typicaly do nothing for you and make a overide. the only reason to use them is for advances. if that is incorrect please let me know I am completly new to the indy side of things. Thanks in advance.

I use SMS and PIP.

Both treat me well, but I am an easy keeper and don't ask for or need much support unless I am having a getting paid issue. PIP1 has went way beyond this year resolving issues with Coventry.

I like the website access to the quote engine on Ritter and would also give them strong considerations.

The FMO's did not invent the screwed up system in place with the MA's, but they do have some control over what level you are paid at. PIP1 is treating me well in that regard with Coventry, I think ;)

I use SMS and PIP.

Both treat me well, but I am an easy keeper and don't ask for or need much support unless I am having a getting paid issue. PIP1 has went way beyond this year resolving issues with Coventry.

I like the website access to the quote engine on Ritter and would also give them strong considerations.

The FMO's did not invent the screwed up system in place with the MA's, but they do have some control over what level you are paid at. PIP1 is treating me well in that regard with Coventry, I think ;)

Do you get lead credits and advances with SMS and PIP?

Back