Great Lead Company

Found a lead company that has a great lead service,low low cost, customers know you are calling them. Customers are contacting lead company, and you can close over 50% of people you contact. email me your mobile number and email and I will tell you about it. There are fantastic management overrides available and a great renewal. I am in heaven.

I know which company you mean. I used them for a few weeks but last week they pulled tens of thousands of dollars from my cc. PLEASE...Do NOT post their name here and do NOT mention them by name. And yes...it is the same company. 100% sure!

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TELL ANYBODY WHO THIS COMPANY IS!!!

We must not let others get fooled.

dahammm...banned before we could even find out....must have been a scam.....

I know which company you mean. I used them for a few weeks but last week they pulled tens of thousands of dollars from my cc. PLEASE...Do NOT post their name here and do NOT mention them by name. And yes...it is the same company. 100% sure!

DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TELL ANYBODY WHO THIS COMPANY IS!!!

We must not let others get fooled.

Come on, Ed, PM.me. I want to drink the Kool-Aid!:goofy:

Found a lead company that has a great lead service,low low cost, customers know you are calling them. Customers are contacting lead company, and you can close over 50% of people you contact. email me your mobile number and email and I will tell you about it. There are fantastic management overrides available and a great renewal. I am in heaven.

Call Greg 252-292-3350.

Back