Group Health Leads

nugget1tau

I was looking for group health leads and spoke to someone at Precise Leads. I need to take a shower now, I feel so greasy. The guy I spoke to should be a used car sales man or a stock broker selling worthless stocks, he was a fast talker and was really horrible over the phone.

LOL!!!! Their website looks legit, do they have drums of snake oil in the back??

What size Group Health Accounts do you go after 20-50 emplyees? 50-99 or 100+?

Lol a few months ago I talked with Toby who owns aged leads and the guy sounded like he was asleep.he was awful. Actually most of the people I talk to in insurance wether co's ,lead venders are horrid.

Not even sure what size company I'm looking for. My goal is to get the group health sale, generate monthly commission and schmooze with the owner and get em' for a nice size business life case.

When you contact these lead sources, you need to feel comfortable with the person your speaking to over the phone. There has to be some sort of trust that you will get quality leads that you can work with. The dude was throwing all sorts of high pressure sales tactics at me, and for a moment, I thought to myself who taught this guy how to sell? Is that a reflection of the company or just his schlock jock way he was taught how to sell penny stocks from the boiler room company he previously worked for.

Back