Hakim Insurance Marketing is a Joke! Beware!!

how about the money that was supposed to be credited back to your account..? is there any safety for us if ever this happens..?

Last edited by a moderator:
I was told they would cut a check and I would recieve it within 7 to 10 days. After not recieving it I called and sent emails back and forth with my rep for at least 3 weeks. He promised numerous times that it would be sent. Finally last Wednesday March 30th I was told it would just be credited to my card. As of today it hasn't happened and I was told that the website they use to credit cards was down. Just another lame excuse. I was told this morning that Ramiz is the only person that could approve a refund and he has been out of town. Sooooo...... at this point who knows what the actual truth is. To answer your question I believe the only protection you have once they run your card is to file a fraudulent transaction claim with your bank or credit card company. That's where I'm headed right now!

I was told they would cut a check and I would recieve it within 7 to 10 days. After not recieving it I called and sent emails back and forth with my rep for at least 3 weeks. He promised numerous times that it would be sent. Finally last Wednesday March 30th I was told it would just be credited to my card. As of today it hasn't happened and I was told that the website they use to credit cards was down. Just another lame excuse. I was told this morning that Ramiz is the only person that could approve a refund and he has been out of town. Sooooo...... at this point who knows what the actual truth is. To answer your question I believe the only protection you have once they run your card is to file a fraudulent transaction claim with your bank or credit card company. That's where I'm headed right now!

i would agree to contest it with the credit card company. Hopefully it's a real credit card and not one of those POS debit cards or you may be SOL.

Wow this sounds like the same experience I had recently. I was sold the same bunch of lies and transferred my contracts. I gave them $1250 for leads then they told me they couldn't really generate TM leads in central Fl. My friend that I referred tried the Pre-Sets and they were horrible as well. I got the same run around about my refund and after Lisa told me Hakim didnt want to refund anyone lead money I disputed it with my CC company and got my refund. Live and learn I guess.

I am always looking for good quality leads and would appreciate knowing what options you have for discounts on telemsarketing leads.

I'm sorry but a guy who repeatedly screws people is NOT a "nice guy-" he's an asshole. Reminds me of a line from Full Metal Jacket that I can't post on here...something about a "reach around.":no:

Hakim is a joke. They somehow feel they are the only agency out there offering leads. I did try them and got screwed. They sell you a bill of goods and then give out nothing but garbage and then refuse to credit the disconnected number leads or ones that are businesses etc. They are liars and crooks, plain and simple. They charge 50.00 for a "pre-set final xpense appt. and they will send you anything but that. They are truly bad people.

Worse than car salesmen..

Bastages would undercut their own mother to make a dime

When ya want something done right

Do it yourself

Back