Hakim Insurance Marketing is a Joke! Beware!!

"Hakim Insurance Marketing ...?"

What's next? Magic Carpet Promotions?

Snake Charmers Inc.?

Last edited:
The value of using your credit card for leads is that you can dispute the charge. Consumer protection laws make sure the c.card company is on the consumers side and you almost always get your money back if your reason is legitimate.

Also check the company out with the BBB as they do a good job of catching bad companies. I serve on the board of our local BBB & it amazes me how dedicated they are in protecting consumers. Very good non-profit organization.

Please do everyone a favor & file a complaint on this company. Unfortunately it appears they have an "A" rating with the BBB & only ONE complaint in the last THREE years! Please, those of you that have had a bad experience here, file with the BBB online. Very easy process.

You can file the complaint from here:
bbb.org/dayton/business-reviews/insurance-services/hakim-insurance-marketing-in-dayton-oh-18039

I was trying to start my own independent final expense agency while working another job full time. I was sold a bill of goods by Hakim Insurance Marketing about how great and wonderful their lead were. After 3 weeks of being promised I would recieve leads I asked for my money back and 4 weeks later and a hundred promises that my check was in the mail I decided to post on here. Friday April 1 I was told they would put it back on my card. As of the time I am writing this post I still do not have my money back. Stay away! They are horrible people!

Thanks for the heads up BigNeb! Like you, I'm wanting to get established in the Final Expense Telephone Marketing Arena and build and agency here, but I'm not sure of credible lead vendors. This helps narrow the list. I wish you the very best.

Any good place recommended for "Live Transfer Phone Leads" that others have tried? Thank You

Allen Bret
[email protected]

Respect Yourself
Others Will Follow

I was doing my research and I must admit, there were a lot of negative comments about Hakim, then if you look closer most of it is from one person. One person looks like they were not happy and displayed it all over the internet. I looked at the BBB page and they only have one complaint and it has been closed, I am assuming its the same person. I have a partner that tried the pre set appointments they offered and he loves them. When does the "scam" set in? Bigneb looking forward to your response so I can warn if neccessary.

As I have previously mentioned, he's located about 30 minutes up the road from me. I have never met him although we have spoken on the phone a few times. And I have never bought anything from him.

But as Senior said, he did seem like a nice guy.

Hakim appears to be nice. I'm not sure what his problem is and why he cannot deliver what he promises. We placed an order with him back in December for 100+ leads. He took over $3,000 from our Visa. After we reversed the charges he had his brother Tony call us and apologize. They sent a new letter in writing that they would make it right. We dropped the charges and placed a new order with him.
Anyone know the saying:
You screw me ONCE - shame on you!
You screw me TWICE - shame on me!

WELL SHAME ON ME!

They had over $6,000.00 of our money. As of this date we only got 1/2 of it back. Ramiz promised this week that he would send me a letter stating that the bank can release the money back to me and we never received it.

After I emailed him several times he threatened to sue me for everything in the book along with putting hits on my Vector. What a nut case.

Is that possible to do that to your enemy?
Especially when he owes me the money!

If anyone wants to do business with Hakim contact me and I'll show you (through webinar) my bank statement along with all of the emails back and forth that we've had.

RUN FOR YOUR LIFE.
I would never do business with another guy like him.

I'm to blame for being a softy when they called me back.

Oh well -what goes around - comes around.

AND I'm waiting on that lawsuit Mr. Hakim because this is only the beginnning. Wait until I file a complaint against your organization for your telemarketers lying to potential clients stating that our life insurance policies have cash value from the first day!

From a mad burnt customer of Hakim!
Cincinnati, OH:1mad::1mad::1mad::1mad::1mad::1mad:

newby, hakim is on this forum. i have not seen him post anything in awhile ... i also think he is connected to the forum 100 agents or something like that. another want a be a big player. promises, but can't or won't deliver. he has a lot of complaints from forum members. if people would only use the search function. it would save them time and money.

newby, hakim is on this forum. i have not seen him post anything in awhile ... i also think he is connected to the forum 100 agents or something like that. another want a be a big player. promises, but can't or won't deliver. he has a lot of complaints from forum members. if people would only use the search function. it would save them time and money.

If I was Hakim I would change my name. Go hide in a cave or something. It's sad to buy 100 leads from someone and give them $30.00 per lead = $3,000.00 and that businessman not be able to deliver.

Recently, a reliable source told me that it's gotten so bad within his organization he told this person that he had to bring a GUN to the office with him.

Does anyone know about this?

I lived and worked in Ukraine and never had to carry a gun.

Hakim has to?
Guess he might have some serious enemies.

Oh welll.....

Back