Hakim Insurance Marketing is a Joke! Beware!!

Tearman, maybe you could use your commissions from Hakim's leads, to pay the gentlemen back...That would be a polite gesture, and win you over in this forum...Consider it an initiation...
Facts are on the table - I can show anyone bank statements, email exchanges etc...
All I want is my $3,360.00 back and/or a letter to my bank from Hakim stating that he agrees to release the money back to me.
BY THE WAY I do have 2 separate letters (that were sent afterward) stating that they apologized and asked me to drop the case and if I did they would guarantee that I was satisfied. They got $6,360.00 of my money and I got nothing in return.
The few leads that they got were from phone people that were pushing elderly people to give them an appointment. We have recordings of Hakim's phone people telling these seniors to shut up while they were talking. Then they would close the deal by saying Mr. Agent will be there ____ a time and have a good day!
I don't call this a quality lead from Hakim - I call it a scam.

I"m not blowing smoke - contact me direct before you send him a dime. If you do it's your problem. I have the FACTS!

All I wanted was a couple weeks of appointments for agents that work in our agency. That's all. Now I am $6,360.00 in the hole.
Hakim sent me $1,400.00 back on the second order after deducting the 'scam - forceful" appointments that he made for us.

I'll settle for $3,000 and walk away. Sometimes you have to cut your losses and move on.

Shame on me for being so trusting.

Stephen Wingate
[email protected]

Yeah,
I'm feeling the Love from Hakim/Tearmann too. Just loved the way he slammed the "Evil" Lead Gen Guy:skeptical:

Quote from Tearmann ".... It seems suspect the person who suggested filing a complaint against Hakim is also from a lead generating company."

But hey, I don't take it personally. I do Highly recommend if someone has a complaint that they file a report with the BBB. We get Tons of BBB inquiries each month.

FYI: Insurance Companies/agents are typically in the top 5 searched businesses with the BBB. Good reason if you own an agency to join. Marketing benefits on BBB are very inexpensive!!! Good reason to be a member since it is a frequently looked up business:): Car Dealers, furniture stores typically lead the way in top looked up businesses. Then depending on time of year: Roofing companies, contractors, etc.

BBB membership is inexpensive & you heard it hear first: Great marketing opportunity for your agency.

I contracted with several FE companies thru Hakim in 2010. Their Bulls Eye free lead program sounded too good to be true.
But I tried them anyway, by ordering telephone dial leads for $15 a piece (according to them 50% off). I ordered 20 leads, most of them were worthless. They agreed to give me credit for the bad leads. But before I could get new leads. They advised me that the were no longer in the business and transferred by Contract to another GA. I later transferred the remaining contract to a GA of my own choosing.

I was told they would cut a check and I would recieve it within 7 to 10 days. After not recieving it I called and sent emails back and forth with my rep for at least 3 weeks. He promised numerous times that it would be sent. Finally last Wednesday March 30th I was told it would just be credited to my card. As of today it hasn't happened and I was told that the website they use to credit cards was down. Just another lame excuse. I was told this morning that Ramiz is the only person that could approve a refund and he has been out of town. Sooooo...... at this point who knows what the actual truth is. To answer your question I believe the only protection you have once they run your card is to file a fraudulent transaction claim with your bank or credit card company. That's where I'm headed right now!

Sooooo, did Hakim...AKA Ramiz ever refund your money...or did he give you the "reach-a-round"?:bump:

----------

If I was Hakim I would change my name. Go hide in a cave or something. It's sad to buy 100 leads from someone and give them $30.00 per lead = $3,000.00 and that businessman not be able to deliver.

Recently, a reliable source told me that it's gotten so bad within his organization he told this person that he had to bring a GUN to the office with him.

Does anyone know about this?

I lived and worked in Ukraine and never had to carry a gun.

Hakim has to?
Guess he might have some serious enemies.

Oh welll.....

That's kind of what he did.:yes:

http://www.insurance-forums.net/forum/user/nsrh-80356/

Last edited:
Seems the more things change the more they stay the same.:yes:

So this guy likes to call out others for their "bad character" and he is the original scammer?

you’ll never understand that because you lack morals and integrity. You, and your organization are the lowest of the low I’ve ever had the displeasure to interact with

Yeah, nothing says "morals and integrity" more than ripping start-up agents for thousands of dollars ... WTF!
That's too much ... :no:

So did @NSRH ever refund these folks their money or is that what he used to start northstaria?

Last edited:
Back