Has Anyone Bought the $3 Life Leads from Netquote

scott17201

Expert
I talked to netquote today and they have life leads for $3 each that have health conditions. Anyone bought any of these? I thought they would be great for final expense.

I used Netquote in the past and didn't make one sale. The leads were either bogus or they had about 12 agents calling the same lead at once. I wouldn't use them again. I'm trying ileads with their $3 high risk leads as of Monday. Let me know if you want the contact at ileads and I'll email it to you.

Krystn

I'm with Insuranceman, but I use usadata.com to purchase a list of 1000+ names and it's about $50. Lowest investment, highest return.

"A lead is nothing more than a name and a number"

I'm with Insuranceman, but I use usadata.com to purchase a list of 1000+ names and it's about $50. Lowest investment, highest return.

"A lead is nothing more than a name and a number"

Actually a PROSPECT is nothing more than a name and number.

A LEAD is someone who received a mail piece, saw a TV commercial with a toll free number, etc. and responded for more info.

Hence, the BIG difference in the price of prospects vs price of leads.

Netquote created and sold a fake lead with my name, phone, and email. They used a fake address two states away from me. I don't know how they got my info in the first place, but I've gotten probably 20 calls from various agents. I've filed complaints with various agencies. Hopefully something will come of this.

I agree with theinsuranceman.Netquote leads are simply "prospects" not leads. You can definitely get a name and number anywhere. If you want to spend money for a name then more power to ya. If I spend money for anything it has to be because that person expressed a legitimate interest.

I used Netquote in the past and didn't make one sale. The leads were either bogus or they had about 12 agents calling the same lead at once. I wouldn't use them again. I'm trying ileads with their $3 high risk leads as of Monday. Let me know if you want the contact at ileads and I'll email it to you.

Krystn

I would like the contact information. What is the minimum order?

Latest posts

Back