Has Anyone Used StellarProspects For Telemarketed Leads?

bigeats

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I know they have a good rep in the aged lead department... I am curious about their Telemarketed Leads.

Good? Bad? Indifferent?

My interest is in small biz voluntary benefits.

Your replies, as always, are welcome.

No, but I am always skeptical of any telemarketing company. I do everything in house because I don't know anyone that can come close to the quality. Nothing against anyone trying to offer that service, but I believe it costs a lot more money to generate a quality lead than most folks think.

No, but I am always skeptical of any telemarketing company. I do everything in house because I don't know anyone that can come close to the quality. Nothing against anyone trying to offer that service, but I believe it costs a lot more money to generate a quality lead than most folks think.

Me too... but at $15 a pop, it seems like it could be a good value - hence my asking.

I didnt know they offered Telemarketing leads. Just aged leads. But $15 a lead is a good price on Telemarketing Leads.

With telemarketing leads, I say no matter who is the company, only expect to get 3 sales out of 10 leads at best and always 7 out of 10 is a waste of time.

Three out of ten puts the converted lead cost at $50 - that would be very acceptable... I was thinking more like one out of ten.

Michael Norris is on here and he can clarify, but from what I understand he doesn't offer the telemarketed leads anymore.

If you can close 2 0ut of 8 pre-set appointments with a 10,000 premium which totals 20,000 in premiums for a 1520 investment that is a payoff in any book. Now if you do that each month for a year that's 240,000 in premiums a year on a 18,240 investment, the ROI on that is huge. This can be done and in that year all the information gathered is yours to keep, as long as the firm is reputable, that is a deal any way you slice it. Telemarketing works if you work it. If you need help cold calling for commercial lines I will be glad to help in any way I have alot of experience and I do not mind sharing.

Back