Hbw and all web leads

ericinsures

Expert
Has anybody had any positive experience with HBW leads it's regarding live transfer to your office? All web leads who is insurance leads does it too. Any suggestions on positive experiences with live leads with either one of these?

Has anybody had any positive experience with HBW leads it's regarding live transfer to your office? All web leads who is insurance leads does it too. Any suggestions on positive experiences with live leads with either one of these?

I signed up for allwebleads life transfers. They are $32 for life 45-70 and $27 for "up to 45". So far I've gotten 8 leads; 2 have closed. 4 have been tirekickers/mia/garbage/etc and I have 2 appointments; imagine I'll close at least 1 of the 2(the 2nd one has a bunch wrong with him).

My only beef is that the lt's don't really produce too much volume in my area. And I'm normally in an appointment when they call...but that's my fault not theirs. In the end, they signed up online, and answered the phone, and spoke with the telemarketer and then agreed to speak with me sooooo...I'll take those types of ppl any day.

Have you tried HBW? I'm interested in them also.

Back