HBW or Bolder

nyc2phi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Anyone working with either of these companies recently ?

Any positivie / negative reviews?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bump........................................................

Last edited:
I used Boulder for a short time when I had my Allstate agency.

Didn't have much success at all as I thought the leads were nothing more than people being pressured to get a phone call from an agent.

Thats was a couple of years ago, maybe their operation or marketing tactics can shed a more positive review today.

Anyone working with either of these companies recently ?

Any positivie / negative reviews?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Bump........................................................

HBW as in Helping Build Wealth is an MLM like WFG former Primerica guys low payouts MLM recruiting but has multiple companies to offer products through.

In the past two years I have used HBW, Bolder, TRI and found them to be as bad as internet leads.

Sold 3 or 4 policies out of nearly 60 leads. Most people did not want a quote. Seemed like they were pressured into saying "yes". They were hard to contact. The ones that were easy to contact were bad business.

Just a bad experience for me...

I agree with secondcreek. I've tried Bolder and HBW a couple of times, and they really aren't as good as I would have though. The advantage of them is that they're not getting calls from other agents. The problem seems to be that many of the people are agreeing to get a quote just to get the telemarketer off the phone. Also, a lot the ones I actually managed to get a hold of were non-standard leads (low limits, bad records, etc)

I did get a couple of good sales, but it didn't seem like the time and money invested were really paying off.

In the past two years I have used HBW, Bolder, TRI and found them to be as bad as internet leads.

Sold 3 or 4 policies out of nearly 60 leads. Most people did not want a quote. Seemed like they were pressured into saying "yes". They were hard to contact. The ones that were easy to contact were bad business.

Just a bad experience for me...

I agree with secondcreek. I've tried Bolder and HBW a couple of times, and they really aren't as good as I would have though. The advantage of them is that they're not getting calls from other agents. The problem seems to be that many of the people are agreeing to get a quote just to get the telemarketer off the phone. Also, a lot the ones I actually managed to get a hold of were non-standard leads (low limits, bad records, etc)

I did get a couple of good sales, but it didn't seem like the time and money invested were really paying off.

I've revived 9 from HBW so far haven't bound any. I do like that when I call they pick up and are willing to get a quote. However I am a captive agent with really preferred carrier so it's been hard to sell on these. The second quote I did had a 154k on their homeowners lol. I think with a few legit carriers they could be a good small source of business

Last edited:
Back