Health Internet Leads

I find weekends to be a waste of time.

PM you reach people but they don't buy.

Weekends are not real good in the senior market but evenings are great. Too many grandkids there on weekends.

I find it easier go make appointments/sales (I most often "sell" it over the phone before going on an appointment) between 5:30 and 8:30 in the evening. They seem a lot more receptive than even during the day.

I checked into the lead company mentioned on this thread, Producer Pipeline and I found out that they send the leads through E-Healths' website. this is what turned me off on Mostchoice.:arghh:

Alston,

I too would be interested in Health leads for individuals in PA, GA,SC, AL,OH and PA. Maybe TX. Same question as Somarco.

Sun -

Might as well forget the GA leads. I will have your liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti . . .

Alston -

How much would you charge to carve out GA leads & sell to me?
Right now I'm only selling the leads on a wholesale basis. I'm hoping to be able to sell them on a retail basis some time in September. Agents will be able to pick the SCFs (first three digits of zip codes) that they service and which of about 2 dozen personal and commercial lines they are interested in.

I've been reading the forum and am trying to address the issues that agents have with these types of leads. Some issues can't be overcome (or at least I'm not smart enough to come up with a solution as of yet).

First, however, I'm looking for agents who have websites who will be willing to trade leads with me. I only want their out-of-state traffic. My thinking is if agents use the same techniques that they use to generate traffic for their own business, the lead quality will stay high. Please PM me if you have a website or blog and would be willing to participate. This is how it would work:

If you sell health insurance in Maryland, the link on your homepage to your questionnaire might say "Maryland Health Insurance Quotes". I'd ask that you put my link next to yours and it might say "health quotes OUTSIDE of MD". You will get a valid exclusive Maryland lead for every two that are generated from your website. If you don't have a questionnaire on your site, you can just put a link that says "Health Insurance Quotes" and I will send you your local "round trip" leads for free. When your visitor clicks on the link to my questionnaire, my logo and information will be hidden. They will see your name and information along with a disclaimer indicating that another agent will contact them if they live outside your servicing area.

[FONT=&quot]The initially pricing will probably be $12.00 for health, $15.00 for personal P&C and $4.50 for Medigap. I will be offering leads for about 2 dozen different lines of personal and commercial coverages. All leads will be exclusive and the receiving agent's name and phone number will be displayed on the last page of the form. I will keep you guys posted. Send me a PM to get on my call back list. [/FONT]

Back