Health Leads

michaelvega

I have been trying out a few online lead sites such as InsureMe.com, ProducerPipeline.com, InsureLeads.com and AllWebLeads.com. Was wondering if anyone could recommend any sites that may be worth trying.

Truth be told they are all pretty bad - there are numerous threads in the forum that can help guide you. Ultimately it comes down to your ability to work leads and the providers ability to provide leads that are not complete junk.

Throw some mud at the wall and see what sticks.

I have been trying out a few online lead sites such as InsureMe.com, ProducerPipeline.com, InsureLeads.com and AllWebLeads.com. Was wondering if anyone could recommend any sites that may be worth trying.

How are the ones that your getting working out? The thing about internet leads (all leads really) is they can run hot and cold. Internet leads tend to be garbage, but, if you work them right, you can make money.

My experience is that they are very geographical, the same lead company may work well in one area, and terribly in another area, depending a lot on demand, demographics of the area, and the type of lead you are looking for.

The thing about internet leads is don't be shy to try a company out, and don't be shy to shut them down if they don't work out. Give them a fair try, but if it is garbage, it's garbage, and send them packing.

My real advice in all of this is make sure when you sign up, you understand how you get out of the contract. Lead companies try to get you to sign up for 3 to 6 months, to help offset their costs, but that doesn't do you any good if your not making money from the leads.

Dan

Back