Help With Ringless Voicemail Drops?

jdalman2012

Hello everyone. Is there anyone who has tried out the ringless voice dropping service for lead gen?

There are a couple companies offering it, one of them, Stratics Networks, is offering a wholesale portal for it. From what I understand you're able to leave a voicemail without ringing the phone itself and even target cell phones this way.

If you've tried this kind of thing out let me know, I'd be interested to see if anyone has tried this kind of process in the past.

Hello everyone. Is there anyone who has tried out the ringless voice dropping service for lead gen?

There are a couple companies offering it, one of them, Stratics Networks, is offering a wholesale portal for it. From what I understand you're able to leave a voicemail without ringing the phone itself and even target cell phones this way.

If you've tried this kind of thing out let me know, I'd be interested to see if anyone has tried this kind of process in the past.

I had a friend that tried it out and it was a miserable failure. Total waste of time and resources and his phone rang off the hook with pissed off people cussing at him. It's the exact opposite of building a brand.

I had a friend that tried it out and it was a miserable failure. Total waste of time and resources and his phone rang off the hook with pissed off people cussing at him. It's the exact opposite of building a brand.

That's lousy to hear about for your friend. He was using it specifically for generating leads?

Part of the problem with any lead gen is the "lead gen" company needs to know "your" market. We have tested our process with call center and f2f agents.

As the email stated you get a higher value and higher social value client 40+ age range and someone who owns a cell phone and has actually set up there voice mail, the client has to listen to the VM drop and then call back the number left on the message, when they call back it goes straight to a VM that weeds out people that don't leave at least a 5 second message, then the VM is sent to you via email within minutes. Your phone doesn't blow up with pissed off people because you need to screen the "incoming" lead call properly.

If agents choose to think outside the box then this is a great program.

Yes I know you ordered avatar leads once and they sucked, I know you have an order in now for avatar and we had 3 servers fry in the Philipines and we stopped producing Avatar leads, yes we know we suck, but we are rectifying the situations. :) oh I am fat, ugly and have been sued.

If you read the entire email and link explaining the program you should understand.

Thad Sipple

Part of the problem with any lead gen is the "lead gen" company needs to know "your" market. We have tested our process with call center and f2f agents.

As the email stated you get a higher value and higher social value client 40+ age range and someone who owns a cell phone and has actually set up there voice mail, the client has to listen to the VM drop and then call back the number left on the message, when they call back it goes straight to a VM that weeds out people that don't leave at least a 5 second message, then the VM is sent to you via email within minutes. Your phone doesn't blow up with pissed off people because you need to screen the "incoming" lead call properly.

If agents choose to think outside the box then this is a great program.

Yes I know you ordered avatar leads once and they sucked, I know you have an order in now for avatar and we had 3 servers fry in the Philipines and we stopped producing Avatar leads, yes we know we suck, but we are rectifying the situations. :) oh I am fat, ugly and have been sued.

If you read the entire email and link explaining the program you should understand.

Thad Sipple

I wasn't knocking them at all! Honestly gonna try them. I've never seen this type.

Back