Hi all, I'm seeking advice from you(insurance agents)! Thank you!

Dan B

My name is Dan Barnhart. I'm now working in a company featured with first-rank technical support and sophisticated search engine promotion. Recently we launched a new insurance lead project which was about to utilize our technical support resource and sophisticated search engine promotion experience on insurance leads generation and leads selling. We have built a lead generating website and now we are generating up to hundereds of quality leads each day. We have studied the insurance market well before building this website.

But since we are green and inexperienced, we want to collect some advice first from you so that we can have a better debut in the insurance lead generation industry.

So here are where I need your advice:

* How can we serve insurance agents better?
* What you care most about when dealing an online lead generation company?
* Do you think a professional agent website with leads management panel and filter criteria center a must?
* What a lead generation company should do to better serve you?
* Besides an online website platform, do you have other ways to interact with your current online leads suppliers?

Any advice or suggestion will be highly appreciated! Thank you!

Dan Barnhart

Dan

Your best bet is to search the site using "leads."

It will take you a while to read everything, but you'll get a better understanding that way.

Tough competition for you. Many companies out there. In fact, we even have a home-grown company (leads4agents.com) that is a steady lead provider.

Oh...and by the way...PZ leads still suck!

Thank you George for your suggestion. I did have read many threads about internet leads, and I got a rough indea from them about what agents care about. But I still have some other questions, such as, if a agent website with leads management panel and filter criteria center a must? If there are some other ways besides online website platform that the agent interact with their current online leads suppliers ?

Thank you Moonlightandmargaritas too for your responds. We have made a great effort to study the online insurance leads things. But I still think the more information and suggestion we get from insurance agents, then the better leads and customer service we can offer. Any advice from you will be appreciated, thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you George for your suggestion. I did have read many threads about internet leads, and I got a rough indea from them about what agents care about. But I still have some other questions, such as, if a agent website with leads management panel and filter criteria center a must? If there are some other ways besides online website platform that the agent interact with their current online leads suppliers ?

Thank you Moonlightandmargaritas too for your responds. We have made a great effort to study the online insurance leads things. But I still think the more information and suggestion we get from insurance agents, then the better we can server them. Any advice from you will be appreciated, thank you!

If this was the edited version, I would hate to see the original.:skeptical:

One thing you should definitely have is allow the agents to turn the site on and off whenever they choose. Just my .02

Back