Homeowners Leads

dondulah

Expert
I know this forum tends to lean health and FE, but anyone on the P&C side have recommendations for good sources for homeowners leads? I already use htq, and need more volume. Any specific companies that you have found to work would be much appreciated?

I know this forum tends to lean health and FE, but anyone on the P&C side have recommendations for good sources for homeowners leads? I already use htq, and need more volume. Any specific companies that you have found to work would be much appreciated?

When I was with LM I use to use InsureMe, decent volume and response rate.

So far I got mailco in NC and Insureme.com. anyone else?

FYI: BankRate.com owns: NetQuote.com, Insureme.com, Insweb.com [Agent Insider], InsuranceAgents.com & many others these days. AWL also owns: InsuranceLeads.com

Don, call me if you have time today. I have a few ideas for you.

So I got some additional volume from htq but still need another good source for homeowners or even auto leads that are homeowners. Anyone else have anything on here besides insure me?

also anybody have any luck with the "live transfers"?

Back