Hometown Quotes Sucks

I tried these guys. After getting terrible leads that they claimed were filtered and not bought, I cancelled. Customer service was non existent. Not sure where emails went, but they were rarely responded to. After canceling they went back to beginning and charged me extra for each lead. Stay away.

I believe there have been some changes over there. If you will notice, Bob only says that he is on the board.

I ran the Gauntlet with Home Town leads about a year ago. I finally got my money back and will not use them again. They could not get my type of leads correct and a lot of leads. Most of the leads that did answer the phone had no idea of why I was calling. Sam I agree with you, stay away!

Bob used to be very active here. Stand up guy. What's different today?

Bob started a HNW personal lines agency. Licensed in all 50 states I believe. He has also become a MGA for a few carriers that specialize in HNW households. Based on the name of the agency, I would say he has a partner.

Everything changes in internet leads. HTQ was once a pretty good outfit, now not so much. I think Bob sold and is onto other ventures. Doesn't seem to be the same place. I have to say I had many good years with HTQ but haven't received a lead in around a year. The good thing is I have been busy with other things and haven't needed HTQ during that time.

I will probably begin the search for a new source of internet leads before too long. Everything has a season.......

Back