Hometownquotes.com Leads? Good or Bad?

Well just too ask, has anyone tried their Life Leads? I'm not sure, don't use leads that must be purchased, but IMHO life and health leads likely are a tad different. I'm pretty sure that is what the original poster was asking.

Being way to kind to me? Please don't delete this reply. If you want to talk about me then you can at least let me defend myself. I am not or never will be an employee of hometownquotes. I know that the leads I sell them are very good. I have been selling leads in the insurance industry since 2003. I know the results are great, because agents keep coming back time and time again. With more than 4 years of experience in the industry I have tried, studied and research many different ways to generate the best leads in the business. This gives me an upperhand in generating a lot of good quality leads. I don't know exactly what they do with the lead after I have sent it, but I do not it is very hot at the time. All I am saying is that we have worked closely with the hometown staff at times and they have an excellent support staff ready to help an agent or an affiliate in a moments notice at anytime. I think many of you complaining aren't working your leads good enough. It seems as if you are only interested in customers who want to buy a policy with no questions or concerns. It seems as if you are not interested in helping the customer, just yourself. If you would work your leads better by treating your customers fairly and honestly, you would close a lot more sales, no matter where you buy your leads from. If they are interested in insurance, then it's your job to help them make the best choices for coverage. I know any bogus leads would be refunded. That is just what hometown does. Again, I am not an employee or associated with them. I just have great leads!

Being way to kind to me? Please don't delete this reply. If you want to talk about me then you can at least let me defend myself. I am not or never will be an employee of hometownquotes. I know that the leads I sell them are very good. I have been selling leads in the insurance industry since 2003. I know the results are great, because agents keep coming back time and time again. With more than 4 years of experience in the industry I have tried, studied and research many different ways to generate the best leads in the business. This gives me an upperhand in generating a lot of good quality leads. I don't know exactly what they do with the lead after I have sent it, but I do not it is very hot at the time. All I am saying is that we have worked closely with the hometown staff at times and they have an excellent support staff ready to help an agent or an affiliate in a moments notice at anytime. I think many of you complaining aren't working your leads good enough. It seems as if you are only interested in customers who want to buy a policy with no questions or concerns. It seems as if you are not interested in helping the customer, just yourself. If you would work your leads better by treating your customers fairly and honestly, you would close a lot more sales, no matter where you buy your leads from. If they are interested in insurance, then it's your job to help them make the best choices for coverage. I know any bogus leads would be refunded. That is just what hometown does. Again, I am not an employee or associated with them. I just have great leads!

Not over here my friend. We have a defined process and are one of the leanest volume operations in the country. Hometown quotes leads are horrible, in my experience some of the worst in the nation.

Our average lead is dialed 50+ times in 2 months, should I dial 150 times? Is this your suggestion? The leads they sent me were flat out bad affiliate / fake leads, hands down only ONE lead actually WANTED to buy... Because she was pregnant...

They also charged my credit card wrong, and they refuse to acknowledge or answer any of my requests for billing assistance since I am no longer a client.

Bad experience. Did you really have time to call the clients 50 times? As you know they have no problem refunded bad leads "I should know". If the contact is invalid, ask for a refund. If you called me 50 times, I wouldn't answer either. Would any of you? What if a car salesman called 50 times, would you answer? I promise you, people with phones get messages. They obviously were turned off by your tactics or they bought insurance elsewhere. Internet leads need to be contacted promptly. I know our customers are ready to buy insurace within hours or days. If an agent waits more than 48 hrs. they will probably be too late.

Justong...I understand what you are trying to say. But..."I know our customers are ready to buy insurance within hours or days."

That isn't exactly true. I used your service for a while, so I can speak from experience. Many were not ready to buy. Some couldn't understand why the EHEALTH link you provided quoted one rate (quite inaccurate) and I quoted another (quite accurate).

My overall ROI was very low with HomeTown compared to the other lead companies I use. I certainly respect the opinion of others that have had success with HomeTown. But for me, I think I'll wait a while before I try them again.

Our work flow is true and tried for many years, we have very solid and predictable numbers. This is not a one man show.

I have processes and systems in place to measure everything under the sun. The only variable is the lead provider. When a lead provider shows up virtually dead last on my reports - it is clear where the problem is.

The lead vendor is the variable, not my process.

I welcome everyone to try ALL vendors and make THEIR own opinion as always peoples operations vary as do their opinions. I can only share my experiences for the benefit of the community.

Latest posts

Back