Hotzone Leads(Title Now Requires 20 Characters)

They don't ask about a hobby or password. Even though I purchased hundreds of leads from her, and sent her several agents, whenever there was a problem with the lead, she didn't credit 1 single lead and always promised to!

I sent her an agent that got back a bunch of leads that were not what was promised. The telemarketer decided to change the script and tell the folks that they would just get something in the mail.

After back and forth hassle, and her promising she would take care of it with a refund, NOT 1 lead EVER credited.

Not cool!

Other than that, the leads were fine.:yes:

How many sales did you make off the leads from Hotzone Leads? Are you still buying leads from her?

I have worked for them for over 1.5 years and the owner, Sharon Hennes, is having major money issues and has been paying 3-5 days late if at all for several months now. Many people that worked for her no longer do due to her not paying or paying very late. She is starting to use foreign avatars to get leads for the agents since almost all of the American callers have quit.
If you are an insurance agent, do not do business with this company. She told us on a meeting just last week that she is ok with getting the leads to agents 85% of time on time. She uses the money you pay upfront for the leads to pay callers their back pay. I don't think Hot Zone Leads will be in business much longer.
I still haven't been paid for my last 2 weeks worth of work.

Anyone tried them and have experience running 100+ of their leads and willing to provide feedback? Looks like they have three price tiers depending on what state you're in with live telemarketers and fast turnaround from order time but who knows...

Hello. I purchased $500 worth of leads from Sharon in the beginning of September. Only received around 20 of the 28 or so. The leads received were poor quality and the people whom answered where strong armed into saying "yes" so it would "count" as a lead. One lady was incoherent and didn't know what she was answering or where she was.. scary. Also had received duplicates. The worse part is that since it was 3 weeks in and hadn't received all of the leads and poor quality on the ones received, I decided to cut my losses and ask for a refund of $150.00 at the beginning of October. After several calls and emails with no response I finally got a hold of her and she agreed to a refund which I have yet to see. She told me in November that she was on a budget and that she could refund me after Christmas.. Well, its January 9th and I still can't get a response by email or phone. This has been truly disappointing and very unprofessional. I do NOT recommend using these services.

Hello. I purchased $500 worth of leads from Sharon in the beginning of September. Only received around 20 of the 28 or so. The leads received were poor quality and the people whom answered where strong armed into saying "yes" so it would "count" as a lead. One lady was incoherent and didn't know what she was answering or where she was.. scary. Also had received duplicates. The worse part is that since it was 3 weeks in and hadn't received all of the leads and poor quality on the ones received, I decided to cut my losses and ask for a refund of $150.00 at the beginning of October. After several calls and emails with no response I finally got a hold of her and she agreed to a refund which I have yet to see. She told me in November that she was on a budget and that she could refund me after Christmas.. Well, its January 9th and I still can't get a response by email or phone. This has been truly disappointing and very unprofessional. I do NOT recommend using these services.

Kiss your money goodbye...unless you paid with a credit card.

Thank you for your response. I take it you've experienced something similar?

Well, I did pay with a credit card. Since it was in September will the credit card company still dispute this?

No, I've never experienced it...just seen plenty of guys come on here that have. I think you can still contest the charge. It's worth a try.

There are several good lead vendors on the Forum...one of them is right at the top of this page(Post #11). You should use them, they won't screw you.

This company falsely represented their services and scammed me out of $500.00 never to be heard from again. Again, these were not leads and not only that, did not receive all that were paid for. Complete waste of money.

Back