How Does Your Agency Manage Internet Leads?

Good Morning all!

I have a quick questions. Right now we have a debate on how to handle the volume of internet leads that come in. We have 3 agents in our office who call on these leads. We currently assign one day to each agent and alternate.

We are getting to the point where the amount of leads that are coming in on one day are getting overwhelming for one agent.

How does your agency manage the internet leads that come in?

Thanks!

Good Morning all! I have a quick questions. Right now we have a debate on how to handle the volume of internet leads that come in. We have 3 agents in our office who call on these leads. We currently assign one day to each agent and alternate. We are getting to the point where the amount of leads that are coming in on one day are getting overwhelming for one agent. How does your agency manage the internet leads that come in? Thanks!
Hi! Do you mind to tell me which insurance lead providers are you using? Are they good? Thanks!

Good Morning all!

I have a quick questions. Right now we have a debate on how to handle the volume of internet leads that come in. We have 3 agents in our office who call on these leads. We currently assign one day to each agent and alternate.

We are getting to the point where the amount of leads that are coming in on one day are getting overwhelming for one agent.

How does your agency manage the internet leads that come in?

Thanks!

Most of our agents use one of 3 vendors:1] Velocify who is perhaps the largest lead mgmt system 2] DYL = Dial Your Leads: very good company & innovative in many ways including very good/personal service. These programs also have auto dialers which many agents like.
the 3rd choice is one we use: InfusionSoft. it is very customizable & really excellent for our needs. If you need an auto dialer, it does not have that.

We used Velocify [Leads 360] from 2009 until late last year. It is a good program but our needs do not require us to have an auto dialer. Infusionsoft is just more robust for our needs today.
You cannot go wrong with any of them. It just depends on your needs.

Last edited:
Back