This is How Internet Lead Companies Find Their Leads

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
Last night I was playing on facebook and getting my countrylife on. I needed to upgrade my farm to 35x35 and they wanted like 5,000,000 coins which would take months or I could give them 100 ranch points. A window came up telling me that I would allow an car insurance agent to give me a quote on car insurance they would give me 150 ranch points.

I needed the points and after just crashing my car, why not make sure that Progressive is still the best deal for me.

So I filled in the info and took my points.

Some warning screens like this one came up.

"Congratulations we have verified that you are eligible to receive your virtual currency. Agents will be contacting you shortly with your free rate quotes. Please be courteous as they try to save you money on your insurance.

Please be aware: Any rude behavior towards agents or any communication with the agent saying you only wanted the free points will disqualify you from earning points.
"

They warn me to make sure that I'm nice to the agent to keep my points.

I had about 8 insurance agent call me today. They all had paid over $15 bucks for my lead and thought they were the only person trying to quote me. I also had 2 life insurance agents call me today trying to sell me life insurance. It appears they sold me as a life insurance lead also.

The point of this is these internet lead companies are getting their leads off of websites like facebook, trying to push game points in front of players , to get a quote that they really dont want.

Everyone on CountryLife is doing this and none of them really want a quote.

I wont tell you the name of the 2 different lead companies that sold my info to these agents.

Thats crazy but they are even able to sell that as a "lead". Is there a way to track the lead sources of these companies? I know some actually attract interested prospects but paying for the "sign up for a quote and get a free happy meal" leads is robbery.

Honestly I used insuranceleads.com for awhile and quote wizard closed 15% not bad made a decent ROI.

Please be aware: Any rude behavior towards agents or any communication with the agent saying you only wanted the free points will disqualify you from earning points.

Apparently leads I got were not threatened if they were rude. I can name dozens who would have lost points had I known what was at stake.

They all had paid over $15 bucks for my lead and thought they were the only person trying to quote me.

Silly agents.

I also had 2 life insurance agents call me today trying to sell me life insurance. It appears they sold me as a life insurance lead also.

If you are alive you are a life prospect. In fact, I know this guy in McDonough who swears he has a product for anyone who has not yet assumed room temp.

I wont tell you the name of the 2 different lead companies that sold my info to these agents.

Aww, come on Mark. You can tell us. We won't say anything.

This is how some/most lead vendors generate leads.

Most vendors that you can get a good ROI from don't do this on a large scale.

GEZZZ...I really hate FB people that do this to began with...you got what you deserved....hahahahaha....

Last night I was playing on facebook and getting my countrylife on. I needed to upgrade my farm to 35x35 and they wanted like 5,000,000 coins which would take months or I could give them 100 ranch points.

GEZZZ...I really hate FB people that do this to began with...you got what you deserved....hahahahaha....

So who is to blame, McDonalds for offering you to supersize for 50 cents, or you for buying it? Oops, I mean are the vendors to blame for generating leads in this manner, or the person who fills it out?

I am level 72 with 744,517 points with a 35x35 farm.... I dont know anyone that has a farm like mine.

I have an addicting personality and when I like something, I really like it a lot.

On a side note, I did find out that because of my wreck, I need to stay with Progressive who forgave me wreck and wont go up on my wrecks.

Back